Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

Today in school is a good day. Even though I only made one friend today, but I'm still happy.

But I realized one thing. Jimin is not part of the popular kids in school as when I walk around in school with him, a lot people will give him death glares.

I feel bad for him as people bully and use him just because his a nerd in school and he has no friends.

I am determined to make him open up more to me as I find him really adorable and cute.

I have also realized that he had been trying to avoid me when I want to hangout with him.

Maybe it's because of the death glares and nasty comments or his not used to having someone hanging out with him.

Either this or that, I'm determined to make him open up more and be comfortable around me because trust me, I only met him today but I'm falling for him already.

The next day

I got up and get ready for today. I'm kinda excited to go school because that's the only time I get to see Jimin

I chose this outfit for today👇🏻👇🏻

I decide to wear spectacle today as I'm too lazy to wear contact lenses

I did my daily routine and head down for breakfast.

Time skip

After I finished eating, I bid my parents goodbye and head towards school while listening to some music.

As I reached the school gate, I saw Jimin and was about to approach him when I was blocked by 7 tall figures in front of me.

I looked up and made eye contact with Hajoon

'Seriously? Early in the morning?' I thought to myself.

"Good morning babe!! Wow, you look cute and hot with glasses. How's your day yesterday? I saw you hanging out with the ugly nerd." He said and made a disgusted face as soon as he talk about Jimin. I saw Jimin turn back and made eye contact with me and he walked away.

I wanted to run to him but that Hajoon guy just won't get out of my way.

"Reply me first, babe." He said, looking at me with a smirk.

"Can you stop with the babe thing and my day was great yesterday cause there's no one ruining it." I replied, monotone.

"Ew, why would you hangout with him and not us? And how's your morning btw?" He asked again.

"Because I just feel like hanging out with him and my morning was great until you ruin it." I replied, getting frustrated as Jimin is already getting further and further.

"Damn babe, I love it when you get feisty." He said and winked at me. Ew.

"Well, stop calling me babe and I hate it when you flirt with me and I needa go now, so get lost." I said and pushed him aside.

Hajoon's POV

'What's so good about that nerd that he's the only guy she's giving attention to?' I thought to myself, getting angry.

Jimin's POV

I was about to walk inside the school hallway when I heard someone's voice.

"Good morning babe!! How's your day yesterday? I saw you hanging out with the ugly nerd." I heard Hajoon's voice. I think he purposely did that for me to hear.

I turned around to see who's his talking to. And I made eye contact with Y/N. Damn, she look cute in those glasses.

I quickly turn away and walk faster as I can before Hajoon saw me.

I saw Y/N trying to run away from Hajoon but failed as he don't like people ignoring him. I guess, Hajoon likes her too.

I head towards my locker with judging looks given by the others as always and I just kept my head low.

When I closed my locker and was about to head to the classroom, I heard a sweet, soothing voice, yelling my name.

"Jimin, wait!"

I turned around and met a running Y/N.

'Damn, even the way she runs look pretty af.' I thought to myself while staring at her.

I didn't even notice that she's already in front of me, panting hard.

"Erm, Jimin?" She said, staring into my eyes with a worried expression. Shit, she's too close.

I blinked my eyes a few times and got back to my sense.

"E-Erm, y-yeah?" I asked, avoiding eye contact.

"Jimin, are you okay? Why is your face so red? Are you sick?" She asked and placed the back of her hand on my forehead.

I gradually lean back and stuttered,

"W-well, I-I'm fine, d-don't worry about m-me."

"Oh I see, well let's head to class now!" She said, excitedly and dragged me to class with her.

She's really too adorable that my heart hurts so bad.

In the classroom

Okay, so one bad thing is that me, Y/N and Hajoon is in the same class for most of the subject. Expect for music.

As I walked in with Y/N walking by my side, I catch a glimpse of Hajoon sitting at the back of class, giving death glares. Well, who am I kidding, most of the people in the class are giving the same look.

I walked to my sit and saw a bunch of negative comments, wrote on the sticky note or on my desk.

"Jiminie, ignore those." Y/N said while sitting beside me since that's the only empty sit in class.

I blushed as I just realized that she called me 'Jiminie'

No one had ever called me that name. Not even my parents.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw teacher coming into the class and payed attention to the lesson.

To be continued...

Hi guys!!! This is a long chapter.
How's this chapter?
Comment your thoughts and plz vote!!
Thankiuu and luv u!!💜💜