Chapter 33

Y/N's POV

I woke up and did my morning routine and picked out a outfit for today.

I head down for breakfast together with my parents already seated at their seats.

"Good morning!" I shouted.

"Oooo, looks like someone is in a good mood today." My dad says looking up from the newspaper his reading.

"I'm just happy to see you guys home, eating breakfast together with me. Is there any problem?" I said with a bright smile on my face.

"I didn't know you seeing us eating breakfast together with you will get you so excited." My mom said in sacarsm whole holding a plate with a few toast and egg on it.

"Hey mom! I mean it okay." I said, sounding slightly offended.

"HAHAHA okay okay, now come and have your breakfast." I sat down and ate my breakfast and was a scrolling through my social media when I received a text from Jimin.

Good morning! I will be reaching your house in a few so we can go school together.
-Jiminie😩💛

After I read the text, I quickly finish my toast and tidy myself. I mean like I don't want to look like a mess in front of Jimin or not he will think I'm not tidy.

After I'm done, I head out, bid goodbye to my parents and opened the door. The first think I see is an angel standing in front of my house with a smile on his face.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. At least not a kiss okay, I'm already resisting it already.

"Good morning." He said, in a husky tone. Damn that's hawt.

"Good morning to you too." I said and giggled and broke the hug.

"Should we go to school now?" I nodded my head and link my arm with his. It's a habit already.

On our way to school, we heard someone whistled from the back so we whipped our head backwards, and made eye contact with the most annoying person on the earth.

"Let's just ignore them." Jiminie said and interlock our hands and continue walking.

"Hey! You dare to ignore me now, huh?" Hajoon shouted from the back, pissed af.

"So what? You are disturbing the alone time I had with my princess." Jiminie replied back coolly without turning back.

Hajoon catch up with our pace and stood in front of us. He lean forward and whispered something to Jiminie which is not audible for me. I look at Jiminie's expression but he show nothing but calmness.

"I would like to see how. So now, excuse us, we want our alone time back." Jiminie said and pulled away me from them and towards school.

To be continued...

Hi guys!!!
How's this chapter?? I hope you like it!!!
Do leave a comment and please vote!!!
Thankiuuuu!!!💜💜💜💜