Chapter 28

Y/N's POV

I went into the toilet to wash my face to freshen up. I mean I can't go into the class with my face all red and swollen.

After I'm done cleaning my face, I stared at my own reflection.

'Y/N, why are you so pathetic? Crying so much for someone who rejected you? Haizz, my eyes looked so swollen. Or did he have some other reason?' I thought to myself and sigh. I straighten my clothings and combed my hair slightly using my fingers and head out.

When I head out of the bathroom, I saw Jungkook holding onto Jimin's arm.

"Oh, you are done?" Are you okay now?" Jungkook asked me as soon as he notice me standing beside him.

"Yeah I'm okay, Jungkook." I replied and looked down. Every time when I see Jimin, I remembered how he rejected me after all the things we had done together.

"Y/N, why not-"

"Let's go Jungkook, class is starting." I know what is Jungkook trying to do. He wants me and Jimin to have a private conversation to clear things up. Jungkook thank you for trying to help, but I need some time first.

And after that, I just pulled Jungkook together with me to the class. Leaving Jimin behind. I swear, if I stand there longer, I'm going to cry again.

In the classroom

"Y/N, if you need more time, so be it. Don't pressure yourself. If you need someone to talk to or just a shoulder for you to lay on, I'll be right beside you." Jungkook said while patting his shoulder. I give him a small smile as our science lecture came in and Jimin came in behind him.

"So for today..." as the lecture started his lesson, I was just looking out from the class window, not listening to whatever his teaching.

Jimin's POV

After Y/N pulled Jungkook away from me without even talking to me, I feel like as if there's something in me, left. Like my heart suddenly felt so empty.

I just looked down, feeling sad.

'Y/N, I swear, if it wasn't to protect you from Hajoon. I won't reject you. I'm so happy when you confess to me. I wanted to confess to you today too. But Hajoon always has his own ways. I'm sorry.' I thought to myself, feeling really sad and heartbroken when remembering her sad eyes. It hurts.

"Park Jimin ssi, why are you standing outside the toilet? You are suppose to be in class now." I heard someone said. I looked up to see our science lecture. I nodded my head and followed him to class.

When I entered the class, I see Y/N giving Jungkookie a small smile.

I felt jealousy bubbling up in my head. Y/N, after all this, you will be mine.

I sat down on my sit. Aish, why did I choose this sit? I can't even see Y/N.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! I'm rlly very sorry for slow updates now. School had started so I really have a lot of things to do.
How's this chapter??
Hope you like it!!
Do comment your thoughts and please vote!!!
Thankiuuuu!!!💜💜💜💜