Chapter 9

Jimin's POV

Class had ended and since Y/N had been asked to stay back by the teacher, I head towards my locker first.

When I open my locker, I saw a sticky note. I picked it up and it read:

'Meet me at the rooftop today after school.'

I was about to ignore but a thought came to my mind.

'What if it's something important?'

So I just went up to the rooftop.

At the rooftop

As I open the door, I saw no one there and call out.

"H-hey, anyone here?" I asked, a bit nervous.

"Welcome here you this ugly nerd." I heard a voice behind.

I whipped my head around and found out that Hajoon is the one who send me the sticky note.

"Who would you thought?" He said with a evil laugh.

"So now let's get to business." He said and coming closer to me.

"Who said you could go so close to Y/N, huh?! Who do you think you are?! You are just a nerd that nobody cares!!" He spat at me and started kicking and punching me.

After that, I heard someone shouted.

"Stop whatever you are doing to him!!" It's Y/N's voice. Even though I'm a bit giddy, I can still recognize the sweet and angelic voice.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. I will bring you to the school clinic." She said while giving me a comfortable hug.

"Why are you picking on him?! I'm the one who wants to hangout with him cause I feel comfortable around him!! Why can't you just leave him alone?!" She shouted at Hajoon.

"What about him makes you feel so comfortable around him?! He's not even that good looking and his just facing his books everyday!! What does he have that I don't?!" Hajoon shouted back, causing me to shiver from fear.

"Cause he has a kind and big heart unlike you!!" She shouted back while hugging me tighter. I snuggled my head into the crooked of her neck for more comfort.

"How do you know he has a kind and big heart huh?! I can have a kind and big heart too!!" Hajoon shouted and all his minions are just standing by the side looking at us.

"Listen here, I know he has a kind and big heart is because although all of you being ungrateful brats towards him, he still kept quiet. You guys bullied him and used him like his just a pet. He could have stand up for himself. But he didn't, he still forgave you guys. But you guys are being selfish and only care about fame, doesn't give a shit to him. So listen here, no matter how hard you try, I won't like you and never will. So stop disturbing him." She said with a warning and angry tone.

She helped me to stand up and bring me to the clinic and Hajoon is just staring at us, or should I say, me in anger.

At the clinic

The nurse helped me apply some medicine on the bruise and after that she left. And there's only me and Y/N alone in the room.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I didn't know me hanging out with you would cause so much trouble to you. I didn't know me hanging out with you could make you uncomfortable. But don't worry, I won't be sticking around you from tomorrow onwards. I would hangout with Tae they all. You could go back being yourself since I know you are not comfortable with the attentions given." She said, breaking the silence between us.

After she finished, she just walk out to of the clinic without even giving me a second glance.

'Please Y/N, I love you, don't leave me.' I thought to myself with a tear rolling down.

To be continued...

Hi guys!!! I'm back. Since my exams are gonna end soon, I will be updating more!!
So how's this chapter??
Comment your thoughts and plz vote!!
Thankiuu and luv u!!💜💜