Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

"Ring~~" the school bell echoed loudly through the speaker and as soon as the bell ring, most of the students rushed out of the classroom to the cafeteria.

As I was waiting for Jimin to done writing the last sentence for his work, Hajoon walked towards our direction.

"Hey babe, do you wanna join us for lunch?" Hajoon said while winking at me.

"Nope, no thanks, I will be eating with Jimin." I answered, not sparing a glance at him.

"Aww, babe come on, eating with a nerd is no fun." He said while pointing at Jimin with a disgusted face.

"Can you please just leave us alone? You are disturbing us." I said, annoyed the fact that what I said didn't get into his head.

He mumbled a few curse words and walked away angrily with his minions following behind.

"Why didn't you go with them?" Jimin asked softly while packing up his bag.

"Should I?" I asked, staring at every move he make.

"Popular kids always hang out with the popular ones." He mumbled.

"Nahhh I prefer hanging out with someone like you." I said while tagging behind him.

As I stepped out of the classroom, I accidentally hit a hard chest and I fell on my butt.

"Oww." I whined in pain.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Jimin asked worriedly, running towards me in hurry and check whether am I hurt anywhere.

"Jiminie, I'm fine." I answered while getting up with Jimin's help.

"Omg! I'm so sorry! I was busting checking my messages and I didn't notice you!" He apologized while bowing.

"Ohh it's okay." I said, about to walk away.

"Wait!! You are the new girl right?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, feeling very confuse.

"Oh!! Me and my friends had been wanting to meet the new student or maybe be friend with him/her. Well I guess it's a her." He said and chuckled.

"Oh, I see." I said while smiling awkwardly.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry. I'm Kim Taehyung. And you are...?" He introduced.

"I'm Y/N." I said and smiled.

"Oh, and whose this beside you?" He asked. And I swear, I saw a hint of hurt showing in his eyes as he looked down.

"He's Jimin." I said shortly, feeling a bit annoyed that Jimin didn't receive much attention although he's been studying here for god knows how long.

"Oh! He's the nerd!!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jimin dropped his head more.

"Y/N, I will make a move first." He whispered to me and he was about to walk away when I held his hand, to prevent him from walking away.

"Can you show some respect to him? He's also a human being that's born with feelings and emotions. If he's a nerd, so what? Doesn't he come out from his mom's vagina just like how you all does??" I questioned, feeling very angry and annoyed by then judging Jimin and making him sad.