Chapter 30

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, I have something to tell you." He said, breaking the awkward silence between us.

To be very honest, I'm happy that he's here but at the same time, I feel very dejected as I thought of this morning. Istg, the feeling of being rejected by someone you really love, hurts a lot.

"Y-yeah?" I manage to croak out, trying to hold back my tears.

"Look Y/N, I know I shouldn't have rejected you and I know I shouldn't have ignored you. There's actually things going on between me and Hajoon if you noticed." He started slowly.

"I was doing it to protect you. Hajoon said that he would hurt you if I didn't. He said if I didn't accept you and you became his girlfriend already, he will not do anything to harm you. That's what he promised me." He said, voice shivering.

"So Y/N, I'm really sorry to reject you. Even though I rejected you, my heart hurts too. I really love you a lot." He said and afterwards, I heard a small whimpering as he stopped talking.

"J-Jimin, I didn't know there's such things going on. Why didn't you tell me?" I choked out, trying to hold on my tears.

"I couldn't tell you. The more I tell you, the more you would stay close to me and anger Hajoon more." He replied.

"No, I have a lot of people to protect me. I have Yoongi they all, Jungkook and mostly, you."

He sighed as he pushes his hair back,

"I have just realize this. Although if I'm not with you, the others will also be there for you." He said and coughed loudly.

"Hey Jiminie! You okay?" I asked worriedly as I rushed to his side to help him pat his back to soothe down the coughing.

"Y-Yeah, I'm o-okay. It's just-"

"Nope, his not okay." A deep voice interrupted Jimin from behind me.

"Tae? What happened to him? Why is he coughing so bad?" I asked in a hurry.

"Just now outside the classroom, Hajoon got angry at him because although he rejected you already but you still didn't accept him. Plus, you has been sticking with Jungkook. That's why he take Jimin as his punching bag to release his anger." Tae explained.

"What?! How can he do that?! That bastard is gonna get it from me tomorrow!" Jungkook reacted faster than me and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Nono, don't fight with him. His someone with a crazy mindset he can do anything to get what he wanted." Jimin said, looking down.

"Jiminie, look, help yourself and protect me too. Don't be scared of him. You got so many true friends behind your back such as Tae, Yoongi, SeolNa, Jungkookie and MinSeo. Hajoon only had some friends just cause they are also scared of him. You gotta stand up for yourself and don't let him bully you anymore. And like that, you can protect me as well." I said, holding onto his hands and giving him a light squeeze as encouragement.

"Yeah Jimin, I agree with what Y/N has said. You should really stand up for yourself already. Or not, his just gonna go over the limit." Tae said in a serious tone. Damn, I had never seen Tae so serious before.

Jimin looked at all of us and gave a slight nod and said,

"I will try my very best from today onwards. I want to protect you, Y/N. I cannot let Hajoon ruin us. I cannot let Hajoon ruin you."

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Sorry for really slow updates.
How's this chapter?? Hope you guys liked it!!
Do leave a comment and please vote!!
Thankiuuu!!!💜💜💜💜