Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

I was sleeping so soundly when my annoying alarm clock disturb me.

I groaned and turned off the alarm clock. I was about to go back to sleep when I heard my mom screaming at me from downstairs.

"Y/N! Get up now, or else you are gonna be late!" I groaned and walk to the bathroom to get ready.

I will be wearing this today👇🏻👇🏻

(Hope u like it😁)

I went downstairs and just grab a piece of plain bread from the kitchen counter, give my parents a hug and headed out.

As I just stepped out of the house, I saw the person I missed the most in front of me.

I fast walk to that person.

"Hey!" I said and give that person a hug.

"Hey..." he answered shyly while wrapping his arms around me awkwardly.

"How do you know where I lived?" I asked, lifting my head to look into his attractive eyes,
but not breaking the hug.

"E-erm, that time when w-we went to the amusement park and I sent y-you home." He answered, looking down at me, but with a slight blush on his face.

"Woah Jimin, I didn't know you could remember things so well." I said.

"I only remember things that are related to you." He muttered under his breath but I couldn't hear it as a car drove past us.

"Sorry, what did you just said?" I asked.

"N-nothing." He answered and blush again.

"Jiminie, you do know we look like couple right?" I said and giggled.

He quickly let me go as soon as he heard that. I stopped giggling.

"Jimin, anything wrong?" I asked, feeling hurt that he let go of me as soon as I said that.

"Nothing's wrong, let's get going." He muttered again and start walking in front of me with his head lowered.

I quickly catch up with him as he walked quite fast.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" I asked again, feeling a bit worried.

"N-nothing." He said softly and I managed to get a glimpse of his face.

'No wonder he walked away.' I thought and chuckled softly.

On the way to school, we both walked in silence . It's not an awkward one, it's more of a comforting silence. This silence made us appreciate each of our presence.

At school

Me and Jimin was walking into the school hallway with peoples stares and comments. And of course, I asked Jimin to ignore them and held onto his hand for comforting.

As we get into the school hallway we heard our names from behind us.

"Y/N! Jimin!"

We whipped our head behind to see Tae with SeolNa beside him, his arms around her shoulder.

"Hey, you guys sure you aren't together?" SeolNa asked looking at our intertwined hands.

Me and Jimin quickly let go of each other's hands while blushing.

"N-no, what makes you guys thinks we are together?" I asked, not making eye contact with them.

"Why not? Whenever we see you guys, you guys are always holding each other's hands." Yoongi said, popping out of nowhere.

"Guys, it's not-"

"Omg, can you guys just get together already?" Tae exclaimed, cutting my sentence off.

And after that, the bell rang and we all head to our class.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Sry for short this chapter and sry for taking so long to update.
How's this chapter??
Comment your thoughts and plz vote!!
Thankiuu and luv u!!💜💜