Chapter 20

Y/N's POV

The bell echoed through the speaker. Students start to pack their bag and rushed out towards the cafeteria for lunch.

Me, Jimin, Jungkook and Hajoon is the only one that's left in the classroom.

"Hey babe, do you want to have lunch with me?" Hajoon asked, standing beside me and putting his hands on my cheek.

I guess Jungkook saw the disgusted expression on my face as he shoved Hajoon's hand away.

"Wow, new kid, hold on. She's mine, don't you get it?" Hajoon said and chuckled to himself.

"Are you sure? She look very disgusted when u touched her cheek." Jungkook replied back.

"It's because-" before Hajoon can even finish his sentence, Jungkook said,

"I no need any lame excuse from you. So just piss off and nothing happen."

"So you are asking for fight now?" Hajoon asked, popping his knuckles.

"Guys! Enough! Jungkook, let's go." I break off their intense glare and pulled Jungkook towards the cafeteria.

"Wait! Jiminie hyung went that way!" Jungkook said pointing at the library direction.

"Jungkook, maybe-"

My sentence was cut off by Jungkook pulling me towards the library direction.

"W-wait, Jungkook, d-do you know where are y-you g-going?" I asked him while trying to catch up with his pace.

His legs are much more longer than mine and me being a lazy bum, stamina was much lesser than his.

"Oh yeah, hehe." He said, slowing down.

On the way to the library, Jungkook told me that Jimin was his cousin and the both of them were very close to each other as their parents always visit each other on their free time.

As we reach the library, we walked in and saw Jimin sitting down at one of the seats alone, reading.

He looked like an angel from this angle as the sunshine shine from behind him and made him look soft and angelic.

Jungkook pulled me towards Jimin and we stood in front of him.

"Hi hyung!" Jungkook said, not so loudly but excitedly.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook with surprised eyes.

"Y/N? Jungkook?" Jimin asked, looking at us. And afterwards, he looked down at our hands.

We were both curious on what's he looking at, and looked down too.

Once me and Jungkook realized that both of us are holding hands, we quickly let go and look away awkwardly.

"Why are you guys here?" Jimin asked softly, breaking the awkward tension around us.

"O-oh, me and Y/N were not feeling hungry, so we came here to accompany you." Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded his head and continue reading while me and Jungkook sat down in front of Jimin.

Me and Jungkook talked while Jimin were silently reading.

After a while, the bell rang, indicating that break is over. The three of us head back to class together and the rest of the day continues.

To be continued...

Hi guys!!! I'm really sorry for late update.
How's this chapter??
Comment your thoughts and plz vote!!
Thankiuu nd luv u!!💜💜