CHAPTER 28

Okay this was not the infirmary bed. I sat up feeling nothing. I wasn't in any pain or discomfort. I touched the bite mark on my neck and felt that it was gone, there wasn't even a scarring.

My breath was caught in my throat when I realised...am I dead? I felt my heart pound against my chest as I turned in the bed, placing my feet on the cold ground. Oh my gosh! Am I freaking dead?

While temporarily moving my panic attack to the side, I found myself in an outside area? It was a very very starry night and I was surrounded by glowing flowers and beautiful trees, trees similar to the one I saw in that tower with Zeus.

"Hello."

My head whips around and I saw a woman standing there. A very beautiful woman. She had silver hair, her eyes glowing as bright as the stars, her skin smooth in a glowing pale tone and she was wearing a silky silver dress that was the length of her body. She smiles gently at me and says, "You are Lily, correct?"

I slowly nodded my head, "Y-yes. Hold on, wait a second! What is going on here? Where exactly is here?"

"Don't panic, you are still in the infirmary, I have only encapsulated your mind for a moment."

I gulped and asked, "Who are you? And what do you want from me?"

The woman bends down and picks a flower, she gases upon it and could see though she looked magnificent, her eyes held a sadness. She picked a petal and watched it slip from her fingers, "You are running out of time, Lily."

"What?"

"Nikolai is growing stronger, he is gathering more and more people and creatures to fight on his side," She raises her head with a serious expression, "You must prepare for battle."

"How did you even know about the-"

"That doesn't matter. Nikolai is not working alone. He's got his own secret weapon, you must find yours in order to defeat him."

I gulped, "I don't know how! I don't know what to do!"

The woman comes to me and gently cups my face in a motherly manner, "You need to find the flower."

I frown, "Flower? You mean Esme's Flower?"

She nods her head, "Find the flower and you will find the extra power you need to defeat Nikolai."

I shake my head, "It's not real. It's just a legend from the gods."

She smiles warmly at me, "Legends are based on truths, Lily. Find the flower, it is your only hope."

"B-But how! How can I find something that is impossible to find! Why don't you help? You seem to hold all of the answers!" I said in a panic.

She shakes her head softly, "Gods cannot interfere with the affairs of mortals unless the mortals tamper with the affairs of the gods." Wait what?

"Please help me."

"I have...how do think you'v been able to see all this time? Coincidence?"

I felt my heart stop and about to explode all at the same time, "Y-You're the M-Mo-"

"Nevermind what I am. I have given you your eyesight so than you can find the flower. Research the legend. Find as much information you can. It is your only hope. Not even I can find it, but you...this is your purpose. Find the flower."

I felt myself become dizzy and everything began to spin slightly, "Wait! What do I do with it once I've found it?"

She smiles softly and says, "You'll know exactly what to do when the time comes."