2

Despite what Daniel said, I found it hard to not worry about the brothers

As we waited in the line for our class schedule I looked nervously at them.

There was  two tables, with four students behind it. The first one was for the students with their last names starting with A-M. The one that Corbyn, Jonah, and I was  in.

The second one was for the ones starting with N-Z. Daniel was in that on. Unfortunately Logan and Jake were in front of him. They were pestering him about me, saying that he was my boyfriend and if we had sex yet.

I shivered at that. Daniel is my best friend, I have never thought about doing that with him.

But Daniel ignored it, looked straight ahead as if he can't hear them. That only pissed them off. Jake shoved him, not hard, but enough to make him bump into the girl behind him.

One of the teachers noticed and told them to knock it off. They only laughed and turned around.

It was finally my turn to get my schedule. I told the girl behind the table my name and she shifted through a big stack of papers. She found mine and hands it to me me with the fakest smile I have ever seen. I thanked her and went to Jonah and Corbyn.

When Daniel met up with us, we didn't talk about what had happened with Jake and Logan. Instead we compared out classes with each other.

Yes I was younger than them but, I was smart for my grade so they made me skip sophomore year and jump straight to junior year.

I have two classes with Corbyn, all my classes with Jonah, and lunch with him, Corbyn, and Daniel.

I looked up at Daniel with wide eyes. "Is this really the only time I'm gonna see you besides before school and after school?"

"You're also gonna see me during passing period." He tried to cheer me up. It didn't work.

The bell rang. "Come on." Jonah bumped my arm with his elbow. "Don't want to be late on our first day."

I nodded following behind him, watching as Daniel and Corbyn head off in the opposite direction.