6

ZACHS POVI saw them go up together but she was the only one who came down

ZACHS POV
I saw them go up together but she was the only one who came down. She didn't have her plastic red cup with her anymore. Cleo looked pissed. She stormed down the stairs, tears in her eyes, cheeks read with anger, and something else.

She stomped all the way to her brothers, using her hands along with her voice to explain something. What was going on?

Logans eyes wondered until they found mine. He sneered, walking to me. He pushed anyone who was in his way, which was everyone.

Unfortunately I was by myself, I lost corbyn when he spotted his crush Christina. The fear kept me rooted in place.

Logan grabbed the front of my shirt and lifted me in the air, slamming me against the wall. My head hit it hard, dual vision taking over.

"What did you do?" Logan asked.

"What are you talking-" he didn't let me finish.

"What did you do?! You're the reason Jack broke up with Cleo!You're the reason he's gay!"

Technically it couldn't have been my fault if Jack broke up with Cleo because I didn't even know. And how is it my fault the he's gay.

Logan slammed me into the wall again and let me go, allowing me to fall. By now everyone was watching, quietly. Corbyn rushed through the crowd, helping me. Logan disappeared and so did the other siblings.

I pushed Corbyn away, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. Maybe Cleo was embarrassed too. I run up the stairs, dodging the teens that stood there.

There was many rooms up here, most of them occurred by giggles and moans.

I went into the only quiet one, panting as I did so.

After I closed the door, I turned around and saw a dark figure on the bed. It stood and walked towards me.

I stood in my spot, again frozen with fear. The person stopped in front of me. Now from up close I can tell perfectly who it was.

Those curls are kinda a dead give away. The person who I intruded on was Jack Avery.