20

I stayed with Jack the whole weekend getting stuff for him and helping him down the stairs when it was breakfast lunch and dinner

I stayed with Jack the whole weekend getting stuff for him and helping him down the stairs when it was breakfast lunch and dinner. We went to get it check on Sunday and the doctors said that it was a slight sprain.

He was better by Monday, though it was just a limp. Mom had to drop us off since Jack couldn't walk, not that she minded.

it was the middle of the school year so there wasn't much going on in or classes. but the only thing that i had to worry about was alex. i saw everywhere i turned and it got to the point where i thought he was fallowing us.

the boys had asked what had happened to jacks foot, we told them what had happened after our date.

"ooo baby zach went on a date!" corbyn squealed.

my cheeks burned. "i'm not a baby, my birthdays next month."

"oh wow. a year older." jonah mocked.

i crossed my arms and pouted. "how was your date with christina go." i asked corbyn.

it was his turn to blush. "about that..." just as he said that christina sat down next to him. "we're dating. i hope u guys don't mind that she sits with us."

"of course not." we answered all together.

"you know," daniel frowned. "we haven't really hung out a lot recently, we should do something after school."

"my parents aren't gonna be home." jonah suggested.

"what about ur sisters?" corbyn said.

"they have some girl thing to go to."

the end-of-lunch bell rang. "so we meet at jonah's after school." i picked up my tray and headed out with them. i squeezed jacks hand as we parted ways, he smiled d walked to class.

i walked to the library with jonah, the way there quiet. but just before we got there he said, "i like daniel."

i didn't even pretend to be surprised. "is that why you got jealous when he was talking about the new boy?"

the older boy blushed. "yea."

"well you don't have to worry. the new boy is straight."

"really?"

"yea." we couldn't talk much in the library.

oooo jonah likes daniel