4

I was starting to get use to school and the schedule it gave me

First period: chem honors

Second period: world government

Break: Paul brothers pick on me as Cleo and Jack
watching doing nothing

Third period: English honors

Fourth: pe(that one I still had to take, Jonah just so happen to fall it last year)

Lunch: Jake and/or Logan taunting me in the lunch line before my friends came

Fifth: free period. Nothing happened there since Jake nor Logan we're smart enough to have it

Sixth: calculus Logan throwing paper airplanes at my head

And this was an every day thing. I didn't know how I haven't gone insane yet.

Finally the weekend came. I wanted to just stay home. But Corbyn said that Brett, captain of the football team, was throwing a party. I didn't want to go, until he said that Jack was gonna be there. I sighed and gave in.

I mean why does it matter? He could be going with Cleo. And what if they didn't allow me into the party because I'm gay? What would Corbyn do then?

I told mom and dad that I was going to a party and they were surprised.

"Yeah, I know, shocking. And I don't even want to go."

Moms eyebrows furrowed. "Then why are you going?"

"Corbyn wants me to go."

"Okay. Who's throwing the party?"

"Brett Tanner."

My parents looked at each other. "Aren't his parents away for the weekend?" Dad said, skeptically.

"I won't drink anything, I promise."

"That's my boy." Dad pinches me lightly on the shoulder, before taking his beer bottle into the living room to watch the game.

Mom still looked like she didn't want me to go. "I don't know, Zachary..."

"Mom I'm gonna be fine." I wrapped  my arms around her shoulders, bending so I can hug her.

"You've grown so much, Where was I?" She pats my back and let's go. "Alright you can go to the party."

"Thanks mom."

I run up to my room and text corbyn that I can go.

Corbyn
Cool be ready at 7

Zach
👌