21

this is dedicated to all those who are still around tho i lag a lot

3rd person pov

the bell rang and jack limped out of class, a couple of people asking if he was okay. he just nodded and said yea.

he grabbed his stuff from his locker, waiting til there was hardly anyone in the halls so he could avoid any form of confrontations. which was a bad idea considering alex had thought of the same thing.

jack saw him and continued down the hall. just get to zach. that was all he had to do.

"jack!" alex was running now, just to catch up to him. when he did he wasn't even panting, he's always been good at running. he caught my arm, stopping me. i pulled it back. "hey it's ok. i'm just trying to say hi." he smiled and raised his hands in surrender.

"alright you said it. i'm gonna go now." Jack tried walking again, but he stopped me again. this time he scowled at Alex. "what do you want?"

alex sighed and looked down, though he didn't get to answer because zach-jacks blessed boyfriend-walked around the corner.

"hey jack you coming?"

"yea." He didn't have to looked at alex for him to let go of my arm. He didn't even look back as he walked away.

"what was that about?" zach asked as they walked to corbyn's car.

"he wanted to say hi." Jack grumbled. He didn't like the fact that he was here, and he was sure he stalked him to find out what school he goes to. it could not have been a coincidence, there's so many cities and schools in california.

"looked like he wanted to say more."

"i'm just glad you came when you did." He laced his fingers in his when we got to the car, sliding into the backseat, zach in the middle since he was smaller.

it didn't take long to get to jonah's, and when we did they went straight to the basement. jonah's house was slightly bigger that zach's, the older one had an extra room and a basement.

jonah had a full fridge with soda and ice cream and a shelf with snacks. there was also a mini bar, which i'm sure he uses sometimes. on the other side was a tv and a couch set in front of it. a coffee table in front of it had four controllers on it.

They spent the rest of the day pigging out and playing video games. Jack beat all of them in fortnite. He noticed that when daniel and jonah played against each other they sat close to each other and picked at every little thing. but they were smiling and laughing.

zach told me what jonah has confessed to him after lunch and he nodded. he wasn't surprised.

when it got late enough for their parents to call them, they groggily waved bye and walked home. it payed to live on the same street.

They had to tiptoe up to zach's room, since everyone was asleep. They flopped on his bed, Jack pulling Zach closer to him. He nuzzled his chin into his neck. he hummed and, if possible, moved closer.

"night zach." i mumbled.

i barely heard him say, "night." before falling asleep.

hey so it is currently 1:43 am and i know i should be asleep but i kinda right better when i'm tired so here's this piece of trash. also püssy is mine by miguel just came on and i think jack sings it better(srry not srry)