Chapter 26

'Lieutenant, I...', but she suddenly stopped talking, feeling the gun barrel under her coat. 'Now, get in the car. If you try to make a move, you die'. She nodded, getting in her own car. 'Go straight and turn on the left'.

'I'm tracking her phone. She's on her car, and she's moving.' 'She's coming here?' Nick asked. Tim shook his head. 'We need to reach her, Gibbs. I saw how he was with her. He was so... slimy'. 'We'll find her, Torres. Reeves, with me. Torres, McGee, the both of you take another car'.
'I said her there was something wrong in that guy' Nick said, pointing the finger on the dashboard. 'I know, Nick. But we'll find her. And she can take care of herself'. 'I have to protect her, Tim! And Brennan he's a bastard, I can't ever think of...' 'No, Nick. You need to stay focus. We'll make her come back home. Look, the GPS says we're close' 'That's Ellie's car!' 'I see it' he said, speeding up.
Meanwhile Gibbs and Clayton took another road, chasing Brennan.

'W-what's happening?' Brennan asked, looking behind and forward, and seeing the cars. 'Go faster, blonde' 'They'll get us, Brennan'. 'Ok, stop' 'What?' 'I said, stop!'. 'Ok. Stay calm' she said, stopping the car. The guys surrounded the car, seeing Brennan pointing a gun on Ellie's head. 'It's over, Brennan. - Gibbs said, close to Ellie's seat - Put it down' 'Wrong. Right, Agent Bishop?' 'They'll kill you, bastard'. 'Shut up!' he replied, grabbing her arm. 'Don't touch her' Nick said, from the other side. 'You're supposed to be her boyfriend' 'He is' 'I'm not talking with you!'. 'You can't win, Brennan' 'My gun is still touching your girlfriend's hair'. While Brennan was still looking at Nick, Ellie deeply sighed, before elbowing Brennan. 'Bitch!'. She bent down, and Nick shot him three times. When she slowly raised up, Brennan's face was on the dashboard. She struggled to breath. 'It's over, Bishop' Gibbs kindly said. She was still looking towards the dashboard. 'Get off the car, Bishop. You're safe'. Once she was out, Nick put the SIG away and hugged her. 'I'm fine, Nick'. He caressed her hair with both of his hands. 'I was so worried, babe' 'I was too, but you guys saved me'. 'Of course we did. We're your family'. She leaned her head onto his chest, and he surrounded her with his arms.