S A C R I F I C E S

I couldn't sleep all night. All I could think about was what happened earlier.

What am I doing? Staring at the window with little raindrops falling. Reminds me of my loneliness. I felt like crying too. I'm falling apart.

"Good morning babe. I made you breakfa-" I quickly wiped my tears. "Are you okay?" I nodded no.

He lies on the bed. Holds my legs to guide me to put on top of his. "There's something you need to know." He furrowed. I want to tell him a secret but I don't really trust him. But I like him. It's no excuse.

"What is it?" Looking at me straight in the eyes. "Umm...I like you and wanted to ask if you like me too?" I cover my face.

He hits himself. Thinking I could've said something much more worse. Well I did want to tell him. Then he frowned. "What's wrong?" All of a sudden I don't feel well. "There's something I need to tell you."

I was immediately about to have an anxiety attack. My stomach decided to feel numb. I felt nausea. "What is it?" He did a long sigh, "Look, there's something I didn't tell you." I frowned. He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. I got out of bed and changed into my comfortable clothes. "Forget it, don't tell me."

"Elena... wait!!" He tries to grabs my arm but gave him the cold shoulder. "What?" I shouted. "I'm sorry, okay. I didn't want to hurt you." I was furious. Grabbing my hair, squeezing so tight. I was blind. I feel used.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRIAN??" I throw his shirt on the floor, leaving to take a shower. "Urghh!" I switch on cold water and stood there. Still.

Brian's POV

"Dammit!" I threw the shirt and clenched my fists. She came out the bathroom, getting dressed.

"I'm scared okay. I know you're going to fall on the edge if you keep staying." I sigh, covering his face. This guilt is eating me alive. "I really really really really like you, but I don't deserve you." She rolled my eyes and fell on my pillow. "I know all the guys put you through hell and you've sacrificed a lot for then, but if you keep staying with me, I'm going to be the problem in your life and I don't want that."

He's got a point. But I'm tired of everyone making decisions for me. I know what I'm getting myself into.

She grabs her jacket and walks towards the door. Holding the handle."Well if you want me to leave, guess it's now. Goodbye Brian." Slamming the door behind her.

I lie on the bed growling, got up and saw she left something. A box.

I open it up and it's our memories together. screenshots of our convo, pics we took, a letter she made from scratch and... a USB?

I quickly got dressed and drove home to my room. I look for my laptop and connect the USB.

"Hi Brian. Happy Valenti- Shit why do I always say that. I meant happy meetaversary. I hope you didn't forget. (giggled) so I wrote you a poem and it took me 2 weeks to find the right words to describe us, so here it goes...

Baby do you remember
The first day of our lives
When we first met, when we first kissed
From that moment I knew that love really exists
From then on you captured my heart
And I knew that nothing could ever split us apart
That day you made my heart shatter
And all I could think was of a happily ever after
So many months have passed and gone
And nothing has and will ever break our bond
You are my baby my best friend
The boy that I will love until the very end
From the beginning we were a perfect fit
Our love is forever, it will never quit
We are filled with love and without deception
Our love mi reina it’s a picture of perfection
I fell in love on February one
And on that day I knew you were the one
You are my drug, my necessity
The main ingredient in my recipe
Without you baby I couldn’t survive
Without you, I wouldn’t be alive
You are the reason I am here
I just want to say happy meetaversary

So many things I can say
So many things I can do
So many things I can feel
But nothing will compare to me and you

My words will never explain what I really feel
My thoughts that come to my mind..
still can't explain.
My heart can explain but can't put the words together

Our time together I know its short compared to others
but these times together was made for each other
Everytime I see you I get butterflies
everytime I see you tears come to my eyes

You are my one and only nobody will compare
Let our hearts join as one
Let our soul combine
Let our minds wonder through this beautiful love life

So as we pray to God and ask him for guidance
Lets not be like other couples and relate to violence
I love you sweeta and you have my heart
Cant nothing or no one tear us apart

This love is so real
This love is so pure
This love is so Romantic
This love is with so much loyalty
you know why......

because it only YOU N ME..."

I felt my heart break. I really fucked it up. First Chris, now me.

"... so I made a little something and I hope you like it. I love you B."

The screen turns black then makes a 80s video of a vintage camera. Shows all the things we've done since the beginning we got along. I laughed at the video her friends took without us knowing.

What have I done?

________________

Author's Note:

Hi readers. Sorry I took forever to update chapters. I had a lot of problems that happend which affect me to not write. But don't worry, I'm back now and better😁

I'll be posting weekly
and thank you for reading this book, really it means a lot to me.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️