D E A T H B E D

"Sweetie, are you okay?" my mom worried. "I'm fine. I'll finish up the rest of the cooking." I weakly smiled.

After washing all the dishes and tidying up the kitchen. I went straight in bed.

All of a sudden I got too cold but my body temperature was hot. This is definitely the worst period pains I've never had.

I drank painkillers and over 6 liters of water. Which was usually the best way not to have so much pain.

After a while, I started burning and my stomach was killing me. It felt like I was slowly getting killed.

I got dizzy and just as I was about to get up, shouting my mom. Everything got dark.

***

"Why is this bed is so uncomfortable?" I murmured. Wait, my bed is comfortable.

Waking up realizing that I'm not on my bed. By the looks of things, I'm in hospital. Great. I saw a nurse and doctor come in, "Good morning Miss. Watson. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay I guess. Still feeling a little pain though." He nodded. "Well I spoke to your parents telling me what happened and I did a quick examination to see what the problem was." He frowned.

This is why I hate doctors or even hospitals. The information that comes out scares me a lot. But knowing I'm not a normal child is worse. I know something is wrong with me.

"Well?..." I said. He looked down at his file. "You're diagnosed with a heart disease. Which means you've been having trouble breathing."

"You have a genetic sensitive immune system but it is very weak."

"And based on the pains you had. You have inherited genetics. Your ovaries are slightly damaged."

In confusion, "So what does that mean?" "You might... not carry babies"

"Oh." I immediately froze. Beyond shattered. I really wanted to cry but my tears were all dried out. "I'm sorry." he said before walking out.

I should've known. Another reason why I don't want to get married or have kids.

This all brings back to my aunt who could've carry or have any kids. What's worse was she didn't get married. Died from cancer.

I'm not saying I'll die too but the curse within everyone showz that in the end we're meant to be alone.

***

"Great. Now I ended up in hospital somethin's wrong with me.😭💔"

(Today)

Brian💫❄💛:
Hey
What happened? are you alright?
In fact what hospital are you at? I'm coming right now.

Elena💜♎:
no it's okay. don't come my parents will kill you.

Elena💜♎:
I'm okay.. don't worry

Brian💫❄💛:
Elena what happend

Brian💫❄💛:
Really

Elena💜♎:
intense pain in my stomach last night and I was on my period... the pain was killing me that I couldn't walk or sleep then I got dizzy and fainted. so I went to hospital last night and they knocked me out so I can sleep.
I might be out tonight but if it starts again. I have to stay for a week.

Brian💫❄💛:
Hope you get better,Ima pray for you

Elena💜♎:
thanks✨I'll be okay, don't worry

Brian💫❄💛:
Ok❤

Elena💜♎:
after I tell you this. please don't treat me differently. I'm still the same.

Elena💜♎:
the doctors said I'm diagnosed with a heart disease. i don't know specifically what it is or what type. I have a sensitive weak immune system and sometimes have trouble breathing. they said if I don't take care of myself well, I could possibly die.

Elena💜♎:
I'm telling you now as a heads up if anything happens to me when I end up in hospital again

Brian💫❄💛:
I'm so sorry to hear dat,oh my goodness I cant believe I'm hearing dis from you,my advice is to stay away from stressful things and people,including me, itu Anele, you have given me nothing but happiness,care and all your love,your the only one girl in my life dat knows me inside out,believe I will never forget you even though I might be going thru some things or whatever but just know you mean a lot to me,the last thing I would do is look at you differently due to anything

WELL... this clearly shows that he wants me to move on from him, right? I wanted to ask but I knew we'd end up arguing and I didn't have the energy for that.

Elena💜♎:
thanks for being there for me and understanding ✨it means a lot.

Brian💫❄💛:
No problem,anytime

Elena💜♎:
I'll try not to stress about you unless I know you okay.

Brian💫❄💛:
Please

Elena💜♎:
but you know I'd miss you a lot but I'll try to be calm

Brian💫❄💛:
I will always,please be calm

Elena💜♎:
I will✨... I'll see you around💕

Brian💫❄💛:
💜💕💜💕💜💕😘😘😘😘❤

I really didn't want to tell him about not having kids. But besides, I don't even know if I'll still be with him in future.

Since it's a slight damage. I guess there's hope for change that I could.