failure (chpt 3)

A/N this story has abuse,bullying
and more stuff worse then this.
Please don't report! THANKS!!

_3rd pov_

There was one person left after school because he was the last to change out of his club uniform, he saw someone falling down the failing, he cought him in his arms. He was taken to the hospital because he was knocked out.

_time skip brought to you by.......shit, I don't got no one_

Todoroki stopped by and was pretty devastated to find midoriya trying to kill himself off a school rooftop. How much more cliche can this get?

Midoriya woke up and Todoroki was not yappy. The doctors saw that Midoriya has cuts all along his wrist. They were patched up and Todoroki didn't care if he had cuts on his wrist or not, he was happy that Midoriya was still alive.

Midoriya was sent home, his mother was gone.

_Midoriya pov_

She's at work, she wouldn't care if I had died or not. I thought to my self
as I went up stairs. My room was in pieces.

"WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED?!?"
I yelled and right after was hit in the back of the head.

"YOUR SO STUPID! WHY DID I HAVE A SON LIKE YOU? I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF! HOW ABOUT YOU JUST DIE? GET A KNIFE AND STAB YOUR SELF! HERES A GUN, SHOT YOUR SELF! I WISH YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN! JUST DIE ALREADY, I DONT WANT TO HAVE YOU AS A SON OF MINE! WHAT WOULD YOUR FATHER DO IF HE WAS HERE? HUH?"

"He would do the same thing your doing to me. Trying to make me kill my self. But you know what? I have been trying this whole time. BUT EVERY TIME I TRY SOMEONE ALWAYS SAVES ME! I DONT WANT THEM TO SAVE ME! OKAY? ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THAT ANSWER!"

I replied and right after I was smacked right in the cheek. I went to the balcony, wondering if I should shoot my self. I decided with a yes.

I went to my destroyed room put the loaded gun to my head, and I almost pulled the trigger until Todoroki came into my room.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? My mother and father hate me, I have no friends, and I want to die. What in the entire world do you think I'm doing?"

"Don't die, please. It's getting repetitive and the person who's writing this story is gonna make this less of a problem later on." Todoroki stated.

"SHUSH. STICK TO THE SCRIPT HALFY." Starlight interrupts. "RETAKE. ANNNDDD.... ACTION!"

"Please, don't die. You're the only one who can stop this!"

".....retake this..." Starlight spoke. I don't get paid enough for this...hell, I don't even get paid.

Todoroki sighs, "please don't die, you're the only one who can stop this-" todoroki was cut off.

"NOT AGAIM YOU LITTLE WHO-"

~~Intermission~~

°•°•°•° want a heater but don't have enough money to pay for rent? Want a cooler but need to pay for the water bills? Well don't worry, now with this handsome guy, you can now have both. Now, during the summer you and cool off using his ice and during the winter, you can warm up using his fire!
Only, 92,749,492,738,473,373,828,374,829.99
.
.
WeAreNotAccountableForAnyWildFiresOrAnyHouseBurnings.
Call 1-800-Ice-Hot-Is-Fucking-Hot(and-cold)-AF today to get your own heater and cooler today! (Not a real number, do not call.)
.
.
.
"I did not go through years of abuse to turn into people's heater and cooler."
"SHUSH."

~~back to your schedulrd (not really) programming.~~

"Please don't die! You have so much to live for!" Todoroki spoke.

"You only like me because I don't bother you, but you know what? Your bothering me right now. Leave my room. I don't want you in my house. You know what? See you in hell." I replied and put the gun back up to my head, the gun got smacked out of my hand and frozen.

"I told you no. No means no." (If you get the reference, them you my people)

"And I don't care, you only like me because I don't like you. I just want to be alone, or at least do me a favor. Fly me around the city and DROP me from the highest building in Japan."

"No."

"And why?"

"Because I thought I told you, I like you, and not because you don't bother me in school."

"Then why do you like me? Huh?"

"Because your kind when your happy, your cute with your adorable freckles, and you are honest." (more self deprecating, if you get this reverence, WUDDUP MAH DUDES!)

"I used to be nice and happy but not anymore, so I guess you hate half of me." (Get it, cause he's half and half?"

"No, I don't hate half of you (but he hated half of himself). I like more of you then because your being honest to me. Your talking to me, and you showing your face to me without giving a rude comment back!"

"Listen buddy, I don't like you so if you can leave I would be happier then you think I can be. LEAVE."

"No."

"And why?"

"Because your not going to be happy, I can tell. Your going to be hurt. Your happy right now, I see it in your eyes."

"No im not, I'm annoyed that you won't leave me alone." I was lying, Todoroki is making me happy that he is paying attention to me. I never liked anyone but ever since Todoroki has been talking and saving me, I have been more happier to see him.

"Look, you can stay with me at my house for the weekend so you don't have to deal with your mom. How does that sound?"

"Okay I guess. Should I start packing or something?" I was earaly confused. But I kept my none emotional voice and face on the entire time.

"Pack what? You can wear some of my clothes, and don't worry about packing. You don't have anything to pack." Todoroki teased me, while I give him a offended look.

"Sorry it wasn't meant to be offensive." I dont care what he has to say. I grabbed one or two things and right after all of a sudden I was in a bride position being carried by Todoroki to his house. It was massive.

"You live here alone?"

"Yeah.....it's good to have guests over and im glad you agreed! Also, please don't get anymore cuts on your wrist? It worries me."

"Uuggghhh fine." I replied with the most annoying voice I can make.

"Hey you okay? You have so many bruises on your neck and arms?"

"I'm fine, stop worrying about me."

"Okay sorry."

I'm sorry my chapters are short. I try to make this fanfic longer then my old one, also if you find any mistakes please do tell. I would love to hear feedback on what I need to improve, except the short chapter thing, I am already trying to improve that. Thanks for reading

IF ANY OF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE! DONT DO IT. ITS NOT THE ANSWER!!! There are people out there that care about you like me :3 if you are having suicidal thoughts call a suicide hotline. PLEASE. And if one or more people you know are having suicidal thoughts tell them that people care about them and they shouldn't do it