Day at the Mall (chpt. 9)

(Side note:
The option that had the most amount of votes was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Option A)

"Maybe we should just relax today. Go out shopping, watch a movie, and maybe just lay outside later. If its warm enough." I respond, shrugging, leaning more into todoroki's shoulder without realizing. "Never expected it to be this windy" I chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah, but we'll be inside soon. Let's hurry up and gets you some clothing." Todoroki spoke, walking a bit faster, making me match his speed

~~time skip brought to you by, todoroki's warm touch. By one today, for only $120,374,082,904.99~~

We got to the mall. 'Not many people' I thought. I move out of todoroki's hold. I start to wander around, looking through the windows of the stores. I see a sweatshirt that catches my eye, a black while white lining. White letters that spell out, "leave me alone" in a gray ombre. I start to walk towards it, and walk into the store. Todoroki follows behind me, helping me look for my size, a small.

"Found it" todoroki holds out the sweatshirt, in my size. "Anything else? Like pants or something?" He asks.

"I can find that myself. Just go get food." I respond.

"But you need money." Todoroki spoke, smirking a bit.

"Ugh, true. And you need money for the food." I sigh in defeat, "fine. Just, let me pick out some clothing for myself. Pick out something you think would fit me or whatever you want to do." I respond. "Off to OnTopic I go!" I day, running down there. Todoroki following behind me.

"Hello, welcome to OnTopic, a place where every emo wishes to be. Tell me if you are having trouble with buying anything." The worker spoke, not really paying attention to us.

I walk around, and stole when I find a todoroki sweatshirt. "Uuhhhh.. todoroki? You might want to see this." I spoke, panicking slightly.

Todoroki walks over, "yeah?" I point at the sweatshirt. "Oh, yeah. I know, this isn't new." Todoroki shrugged. I looked at him in shock, "what? How else do I have all this money?" He asks. I just shake my dead and go back to looking.

I find a some nice sweatpants, some shirts and another sweatshirt. We pay at the counter and walk away. We go to the food court. While picking some food out, the lights go out. "Great. A power outage." The sarcasm was so strong, you could sense me rolling my eyes.

"Hold on, let me check." Todoroki goes on his phone, "one of the power pole things got blown down. The entire block is dealing with no power. I guess were stuck here." Todoroki spoke.

I could feel the temperature drop, slowly but surely, "and how long does it say it's going to be out?" I ask

"About a hour or so." He responds

"Great..." I mutter, grabbing a sweatshirt and putting it over the sweatshirt I'm wearing. Pulling the sleeves so they dont coil up underneath.