chapter 14

Warning. This chapter includes electric shocking/electric torture, blood, and lots and lots of violence.
Read at your own caution.

-~midoriyas PoV~-

I woke up in todorokis bed, him hugging me. 'this is nice' I thought.
It's warm. It's a lot warmer in my room. I fell back asleep shortly.

×+Todorokis PoV+×

CRASH! The sound of a window breaking fills the room. I stay on my bed, protecting midoriya. Keeping my eyes squint, feeling them heat up as they start to glow. I see someone trying to grab me, I blasted my ice at them. They manage to inject something in me as I blasted them. Everything turns black.

Silence fills the voice
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Being forced away from Izuku fills my touch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Being carried into a car of some sort, my arms being cuffed up. I still cannot see anything. Can't move. I can't only feel and that's it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We get to the area. Being tied up with metal bars keeping my hands down. Seeing wires connected to the metal. I'm unable to use my quirk. I look over to see midoriya half conscious. His eyes still dropping, as he looks around. He realizes where he is and snaps out. Starting to panic.

I whisper to him, "it okay. I'm going to get us out of here. Calm down." Giving him a reassuring, worried smile. He looks over, worry plated all over his face.

For someone who doesnt seem worried so often, this is really bothering him. I keep my calm, not making any subtle sounds.

Someone walks in, a girl. A crazy looking one. And, bakugo?

"Glad to see you're awake, halfy. Was worried for a moment that you weren't gonna wake up." He smirks, I glare at him.

"Cool, now what are you gonna do with him." I sigh, signaling to midoriya. Bakugo laughs.

"Oh, dont worry about him, halfy. Hes gonna get his lesson taught. Now, if he either of you answer untruthfully, this will happen to the other person." With that, midoriya gets a spark of electricity. Shocking him. He doesnt yell, but his eyes start to water. My eyes start to flicker, but I comply.

"Now, first to you. Halfy." Balugo smirks at me, "why'd you choose that shitty nerd, over me." Bakugo glares at midoriya.

I sigh, "because he actually is nice. He isnt a push over, and he seemed like he needed a little light in his life. More than a little actually." I reply, chuckling as my head looks down a little.

A shock fills me. I don't yell, but it was painful. More painful than all the shit endeavor put me through. My eyes started to flicker again. Midoriya noticed, but didnt pay attention to it. He was too busy freaking out.

Bakugo goes to face midoriya, "now you. Deku. Why do you still stay with him." Bakugo points to me, my head down, glaring back at bakugo.

"Well, thanks to you, my room was destroyed, my mother wanted me dead. Todoroki basically was all like, 'nah bruh. You coming with me and living with me for a bit. Until this situation gets fixed.' And I was like, 'why?'and he was like, 'bitch, do you see your room? You dont got shit. Now leggo.'and I was like, 'sure'and soon after. When I say after, I mean like.. a day or two, it shows that my mom was arrested for child abuse. No shit. So now, I'm forced to live with him because i cant go to foster care cause I'm too old for that." Midoriya explained, I chuckled a bit due to the way midoriya reenacted our conversation.

I got shocked again. "WHAT THE FUCK. THAT WASNT A LIE." I yelled, midoriya look to the side. "Did you lie on purpose?" I glared at midoriya.

"No, no, no, and no. I did not lie, that's the truth. I dont know why that happend!" Midoriya yelled, I get shocked again. My eyes start to glow a little more. I close my eyes, trying to stay calm.