- Nightmares - Chapter 18

"I'm sorry. I couldn't save you then, let me save you now." Todoroki smiled at me, as his last breath swallowed out. Leaving nothing bu silence and dread filling up the void.

Waking up, panting. I felt water coming out of my eyes, "I hope you're okay." I mutter to myself, not being able to go back to sleep. "I'm worried, you said you would be back...its been a week, and you're still not here...." I curl up. Trying to calm down.

Getting up to get a glass of water, I see todoroki. I smile a little, running up to him. Only to realize, he was a fake. A hallucination. Not having enough energy, I give up on trying to get the drink and slowly make my way back to my room. Just sitting on the floor, next to the door. Curled up. 'The only one who cared, is gone. I just want him back....I'm worried about him...' I recall all the events the night he left, remembering I can go back to him through my dreams, so I did as I thought.

Trying to relax, letting all the thoughts go through my head. Not focusing on a thought, soon enough my mind was painted in black. Being transported back into that void, my body curving so my stomach was out. Slowly I was placed onto the group, being able to stand. I look around, the whisps form a figure. I look behind me and it's the fucked up todoroki, smiling like he accomplished the best thing he could (imagine his smile is like the one from Angel's of Death, his smile is like zacks). I look around, and all I could find is todoroki. Beside the fucked up one, having a dead look in his eyes.

"Here for this pretty boy?" The guy asks, pointing at todoroki, "you're far too late to save him. How sad, I was starting to actually like you, guess we'll just have to end it now." He raised his hand at me, a blast of fire shot towards me. A very weak wall of ice formed, I was able to move. "ARG. WHAT ARE YOU DOING." The guy snaps his head at todoroki, a jitter interrupted it, and a shade of white flashed then everything resumed.

Very weakly, he states, "I said I would protect him....and that's what I'm doing...and that's what I'll continue doing... even if death comes my way." I got a closer look at him, he was all bruised up. Brun Mark's covering him, cuts and ice burns too.

"I shouldve just killed you when I got the chance, maybe I will." As he put his hand up to todoroki, my first instinct was to run and stop him. Risking my own life, and that's what I did.

Tbc.