X-mas one shot

"TODOROKI-KUN! ITS GONNA BE CHRISTMAS IN A WEEK, WE NEED TO PUT UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE AND DECORATE IT!" Midoriya exclamied, jumping up and down.

"Midoriya , you're acting like a child." I chuckles.

"I DON'T CARE, I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!" Midoriya puts his hands in the air.

"As much as me?" I smirk

"I like Christmas, but I love you more." Midoriya goes to hug me. I hug back

"That's what I thought. I have a tree in the garage, can you help me get it out?"

Without even having a chance for Midoriya to reply, he dashed going to garage. That's my little deku... I thought to myself

*~ after decorating ~*

" I can't reach the top, can you help me?"
I picked Midoriya up, he put the angel on top, soon after gave me a kiss. "This is why I love Christmas, Todoroki."

"I love Christmas as well."

*~ skip to holiday party ~*

Kirashima had a mesltoe and was putting it between everyone that was next to another person. Me and Midoriya got set under it, we had no problem with kissing, but near people we were hesitant. For some odd reason we were comfortable, I decided to play a little trick on him. Midoriya and I know he has a crush on Bakugo so we decided to put the mesltoe between him and bakugo.

"LOOK! BAKUGO AND KIRASHIMA HAVE TO KISS!"

"What are talking about floaty bitch? Go sh-" Bakugo was cut off by kirashima. Soon after kirashima let go and walked over to me and Midoriya, whisper yelling to us "THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU'RE AWESOME!"

Midoriya gave me a fist bump. "Welp, I guess it's time for everyone to go. See you at New Years?" Everyone replied with either maybe or hell yeah.

Once everyone left me and Midoriya cleaned up after the party. "How about we make a gingerbread house, or cookies?" I questioned.

"How about both!"

"Alright both it is."

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I'm sorry for the people who don't celebrate Christmas, I would have done one for that specific holiday but I don't know much about them and I don't want to get anything wrong. I'm putting this out early cause I'm scared in going to forget. Also forget to update the story so have this early update ^•^

Also, I know this is off the story arch but..... I wanted to do something holiday related. Hope you don't mind this being short, after all it is a one shot. Even though it had kirabaku.... eeeeehhhhhhh. See you in my next update! Have a wonderful holiday my stars! Byyyyyeeee!

~Starlight