chpt. 11

Midoriya's PoV

I had a peaceful dream today, it wasn't anything bad... I was actually a lot warmer today, compared to the other days. I was still asleep, but my mind was wondering while sleeping. I was asleep, but my body didn't know I was asleep. Pretty weird actually... I slowly started to open my eyes, I see todoroki next to me. His arms wrapped around me, while my arms are wrapped around him. "This is actually...nice' I think to myself, closing my eyes again. Not before I heard todoroki speak.

"You're awake..." his voice was soft and gentle. I nod my head slightly, but not moving.

"Let's just stay like this for a bit longer... you're really warm...like a walking heater...." I mutter. Todoroki chuckles. (Okay, I relate with Todoroki though. I'm a walking heater and cooler. How? My body is warm while my fingers are always freezing, no matter what, so I could be sweating from gym and just put my hands against my forehead and cool down...back to the story) todoroki ruffles my hair a bit. I could feel his hand warm up a bit more "are you using more of your quirk? If so, in going to burn alive...the temperature before was perfect..." I mutter. Still sounding a little annoying, yet being half asleep and half stupid.

Todoroki sighs, but I could sense his amused smirk as he stops using his quirk. Without noticing, I nuzzle a bit into todoroki. Feeling his chest, (here come cliche!!) feeling his abs (XD I cant keep a straight face writing this). "Damn...he got abs..." I mutter, not knowing I said it out loud.

"Well, yeah. How else would I have to keep the city protected. I need to stay fit." Todoroki responds. I feel my face heating up.

"You weren't meant to hear tthhhaaattt" I whine a little. Todoroki chuckles.

"I take it as a compliment, especially coming from you."

I get up, punching his shoulder a little. "I know I'm rude, but I'm not that rude. I know when to give credit, when credit is due." I cross my arms, rolling my eyes a bit.

Todoroki chuckled a little more, "drama queen" he mutters.

"I HEARD THAT." I yell.

"Oh, sorry your majesty. What shall I do to get your humble forgiveness?" Todoroki put on fake accent.

'Why not play along' I though. "Well, peasant. Start with food! I am starving. Then give me a warm blanket. I want to be warm while I wait for food. I'm still tired after all." I acted out, but keeping my requests the same as what I actually want, for the most part.

"Yes your majesty. Now get your ass out of bed." He responds "unless you want me to drag you out." Todoroki slowly starts to walk to my side of the bed.

"You wouldn't dare" I reply, grabbing the blanket. Todoroki grabbed me by my feet, literally starts to drag me out. I put all my weight on my back so its harder to move me. But nope! Not for him! He just pulls me out and I fall on the floor. "Uuhhggg...fuck you..." i say, groaning and rubbing my head.

"I know you want too." Todoroki responds, winking. I groan some more.

"Ugh, can you not?" I role my eyes. Getting up, I grab some blankets and wrap myself in them. Stumbling down to the living room. "Gimmie food" I flop on the couch.

Todoroki walks down, goes to the kitchen. Taking some fries out, not putting them in the microwave or on the stove, instead of calling me over, he brings the food to me. He sits next to me. Puts his hand on my blanket, and starts to warm it up. I grab some fries and go back into my blanket cocoon.

"You're really lazy" todoroki stated, chuckling a little.

"No shit. Its maybe almost time for school, but I'm not moving." I respond, sticking my tongue out. Todoroki gives me a knowing smirk. Before I could move. Todoroki shoves me, causing me to fall over and lay on the couch. Todoroki climbs over me before I could sit up.

"WHAT THE FUCK. I just want to stay in my cocoon and eat fries. How dare you interrupt me." I scoff.

"Do you know how hard it is for me to stay calm while you look at me like that? You may be living here, but this is my house and you follow my rules." He says, before he sits back as if nothing happened. I stay, laying down, trying to figure out what happened.

'What...the actual.....fuck...WHAT WAS THAT.' My mouth was open, but no words were coming out. I heard todoroki chuckle a bit, before offering a hand.

"Hey, get up. Dont worry, I didnt mean it in that way." Todoroki punched the side of my arm.

"I just want to eat my fries" my eyes were watery (the expression was sorta like this ;^;)

"You can have all the fries. What movie?" Todoroki asked, I pick up a shit ton of fries and tried to catch them in my mouth. Succeeding with one.

"YESSSSS!" I put my arms up in celebration. "Wall-E" I respond, throwing some more fries in my mouth.

The rest of the night we were binging all kinds of movies, Aleta: Battle Angel (its a great ass movie), Ready Player one, and many more. I was the first to fall asleep. Dont remember how my head got on todorokis lap. There was a pillow underneath my head, a blanket nicely, ish, placed on top of me. Todoroki had his head laying against the top of the couch. We both just slept like that till morning. No dream, no nightmare, just a quick blackout then morning all ready.

TBC!!!

Sorry this chapter was uneventful, I kinda lost inspiration. Guess that little break from writing helped a lot. The past 2 weeks I wrote about...  3,000 words? More or less. Anyways, join my discord server! Sleep Deprivation Association!!
The code is: B57kYMp
Link: https://discord.gg/B57kYMp

Most people are online at night, no shit, we're really friendly but the if an argument happens, it gets heated read quick (mostly because I dont take arguments kindly and will literally take any advantage I can to get them to either stop or give up).

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you soon my stars!
~Starlight