day out (chpt. 8)

Side note:
This is an interactive chapter. Thar means it'll be shorter, but it means that the story will change by what you choose. Imagine it like Mystic messenger, you want to go on a certain route, meaning you have to choose specific options to get a higher liking. Not going to say what will happen if you choose the wrong answer, since it will be something special. Not in a good way. Hope you enjoy! (Also, tell me if there should be more of these in the future)

Me and todoroki step outside, feeling a huge gust if air blow. Causing some branches to rattle.

"Wow, cant believe its almost the end of September." Todoroki spoke, looking around, seeing all the trees slowly losing their vibrant green color.

"Yep, how are you not cold? Not that I care, just shocking how you aren't affected by the cold." I question, glancing at todoroki, who's only wearing a plain t-shirt with some shorts.

"Well, my quirk keeps me warm during cold seasons and cools me down during hot seasons so I dont really feel any difference in temperature. But I do have different outfits per season so I dont stand out." Todoroki replied, walking forward.

I follow him, pulling the hood over my face. Getting slight chills as the next gust of wind brushes against my shoulders. I feel an arm wrap around me, and I slowly start to warm up. I look up to see todoroki, with his arm around my shoulder. I look down, feeling some warmth creeping up my cheeks. 'I guess his quirk does help regulate the temperature.....' I think to myself, not knowing what heat my cheeks.

"What should we do today?" Todoroki asks.

You decide!!!

Options:

A) let's go get some food and walk around, go inside for a bit, watch a move and wait for the night to look at the stars.

B) go to an amusement park!!! Eat some food, hang out. Joke around with each other while watching the sunset of a faires wheel.

C) go shopping, eat food, go to the mall. Go to the beach to watch as the sun goes down for the night.

Write a comment on which one would be ideal!!!

"Hmm... not sure, just give me some time to think" I reply.

I know this is a super short chapter buuuttt..... hope the interactive part makes up for it??? Once one week (more or less) has passed, I will make a chapter with what option got chosen. Hope you enjoy, if you want more interactive chapters, tell me here:

A) Yessss!!! More interactive

B) nah, there could be a better way to manage time. Just continue the story :/

See you soon my stars!
~Starlight

(It is almost 4am, send heeelllppp. Also, I know about the hiatus thing but I just need to post it so I can see the result soon once i get time off. XP)