x-mas one shot (2019)

This story has lasted another year, how magical. This is most likely going to not be cannon, it might be. I have no clue due to the fact that like, I dont even know where the story is going. Anyways, enjoy this short for the winter holiday's!

-Midoriya PoV-

I got back from being outside, shaking off the snow from my coat and head. Walking to my room, seeing a bag from OnTopic, there was something in it.

I look inside and see a hoodie, I take the hoodie out and see that's a todoroki on. 'Well...he isnt home so it's fine, I'll take it off when he gets home' I convince myself to put it on. "How the fuck is it this comfortable...damn..."

A couple hours go by, I'm sitting on the couch on my phone. Still wearing the hoodie, on his phone. Forgetting that the hoodie is the only thing on me, and boxers cause duh, todoroki walked in, taking his shoes off before noticing me. Turning red extremely quick, "uh, Izuku?" He tried to keep his composure, I look at him. Then look what I'm wearing.

Then he looks at me, I look at him. And he looks at me, and I look at him. Turning bright red due to the fact im wearing an oversized, todoroki sweatshirt with only boxers underneath.

"Uh, I uh. I can explain!" I quickly get up, putting my phone down, "see, I saw the bag from OnTopic from a while back and saw that there was this hoodie in it. I uh, I didnt see that the hoodie had you on it so I put it on without thinking! Yeah! It was extremely comfortable so I forgot to take it off and, uh... here we are?" I explained, confused at the end. "Ima go change now, j-just don't mind me." I start walking away, todoroki creeped up behind me and hugged me.

He put his head in the crook of my neck, muttering, "no, its fine...  its looks quite cute on you anyways." He spoke even quieter in the end.

"Thanks, but I need to at least put pants on." I sigh, letting him rest on me.

He doesnt move, "we need to decorate...Christmas is in a couple days. You could put on pants later..."

"....can you like...not? God, this is why I never wear anything that has you on it. Some guardian bitch, you are." I rolly eyes, trying to hide my smile.

He chuckles, letting me go. "Go put some pants on, but keep that sweatshirt on. I have something for you afterwords." He winks, I scoff and roll my eyes. Laughing a little as well.

I finished changing and decorating. Todoroki steps next to me and has a huge dorky grin, I try not to laugh a bit. He kisses me on the cheek, i look at him confused. He gestured his head upwards, saying to look up. I look and up, and sigh. His dorky grin continues. Reluctantly, I takes his face and kiss him back. I step away, trying to hide my burning face.

His dorky grin still plastered on his face, flipping him off he walks up to me. Putting his hands around my waist, again.

"Come on, you still love me." He spoke kissing my cheek.

"And that is true, but dont we have a party to prepare for?" I ask. He nods.

He let's go of me, but before leaving he says, "just in case, we need to get bakugo and kirishima a certain gift and some games to help. Wanna help me?" He asks, a shit eating grin plasters his face.

I laugh and nod. Changing than leaving.

"This is going to be fun."

~end~

It's late but idgaf. I dont have this magical thing called, motivation

Thanks for reading,

-atlas

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 13, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Suicide (Tododeku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें