Nightmare (chpt. 7)

Midoriya's PoV

'

Where am I?' I thought to myself as I slowly drifted around in a dark, empty void.

"Hello, Izuku" I heard a raspy voice echo around me, sounding like someone just got up in the morning (tbh, if if were me, I wouldn't think they sounded bad. Fight me), I couldn't find the owner of it.

I looked around once more, finding some mist flying above me, and start to shape a figure of some sort behind me.

"Its been a while, hasn't it? Who am I kidding, you just saw me before you went to sleep" they spoke again.

This person looked like todoroki, but instead, his eyes were glowing, one a blazing, bloody red, and the other an ice cold, cyan blue (is that Sans?). His hair was half red like normal, expect alot darker, almost blood-like, the other half was black, they almost bleed into each other like there wasn't even a color difference. His hair was messy, not flat like todoroki's, he had a look on his face, like he was seeking revenge. An internal fire, burning up inside him.

"W-who.. who are you" I finally managed to speak.

"Well, I'm no one other than todoroki. Technically, the side he doesn't want to see." He gave me a wicked smirk. He had his face tilting up, but looking at me. Resting on arm on his other arm, having a small flame on the palm on the other hand. "I suggest you just listen to me for now, before you ask any questions." He winks at me.

'So this is his flirty side as well? Just my luck' I sigh, rolling my eyes at the thought.

"Let me tell you this," he started to wall towards, once he got close enough he leaned into my ear, holding my head from the back and my back as well, causing me to go on my tippy toes. "If you tell anyone about me, I'll make sure he hurts you, so much that it will never heal." His smile gave chills to me, before I could reply, he turned into the mist and faded away. Slowly after, I wake up.

I sit up, holding my head up with my hands. 'What the actual fuck...who the fuck was that...' my thoughts were gone as soon they came by, I didn't notice todoroki walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, you're awake. How do you feel?" He asks, glancing at me, then back at the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm fine. Just, confused." I reply, looking up at him, but keeping my head on my knees.

"Care to explain?" Todoroki asked, getting some food out of the fridge to start cooking breakfast.

"Well... okay, but promise you won't laugh or think of me as someone else." I reply, awkwardly laughing.

"Please, do I seem like I would judge you?" He chuckled.

"Touche. Alright.. well... I had this... 'nightmare' if you could call it.. where you" I exhaling a deep breath, trying find the word, "weren't like yourself.. like, there was a darker side to you..." I sigh. Remembering the nightmare. If it could be called that.

"How so?" Todoroki asks, cutting up some vegetables. Stiffening slightly

"Like..you were seaking out for revenge... your eyes were glowing, one was a bloody red and the other an icy blue... your hair was messy... your voice was..... not... like normal... it was all just.. creepy. Your demeanor was.....not like your normal one..." I finish, waiting for todoroki to say something.

He stayed silent, stopped preparing food. I heard him muttering under his breath.

"Hey, you good?" I question, looking up at him.

"Huh? Oh, uh.. yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just, relax for a bit longer. Il make breakfast." Todoroki responds, starting to chop up some vegetables again.

I lay back down, staring at the ceiling. "Do you know what it meant though?" I ask.

No response.

"Okay, dont answer if you aren't comfortable. But you can tell me, I won't judge." I say back, trying to lighten up the mood.

○□☆Time skip brought to you by, bakugos entitled ass. "IM NOT ENTITLED. IM JUST BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. NOW GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY. I DESERVE IT." (*snaps fingers* I stan corrected) [if you know where this is from, welcome to the club mah dudes)☆□○

Some time later, we had breakfast and now we were just chilling on the couch. I was sitting upside down on the couch again, on my phone, while todoroki was watching the TV. I got a message.

'Dont think you're safe. I'll find you.'

I reply with, 'umm. Tf? Who dis.' Thinking about trolling the person

'This isn't izuku midoriya?'

'Nah bro. Sorry, wrong number my dude.' I snicker. Todoroki looks down.

'You sure? I can easily check.'

'Ya bruh'

todoroki looked at my phone. "That's not even trolling." He sighs in disappointment. "Here, give it to me". I hand him the phone.

Todoroki pressed the call button, the person picks up. "Hello?" The guy spoke.

Todoroki lowered his voice so it's harder to tell who it is, "hi. Yes, may I have a cheese pizza with extra cheese with some more cheese on the crust and in the crust with some more cheese. No, can I just have have melted cheese in the box?"

"Uh, sir. This isn't dominoes."

"Obviously. Do you think I order dominoes pizza? Of course not, I'm not a commoner. I only order the best of pizza, Pizza Hut." Todoroki responded.

"Uh, this isn't pizza hut? Sorry. Wrong number." (Dont ask. I'm not good at being funny, my creativity is at a low.) Todoroki hangs up the phone. "Now, that is how you troll someone. Wanna go out to get some food? I'm to lazy to cook something and I dont want to deal with having to wait to long in this sheer boredom." Todoroki asks, leaning backing into the couch.

I shrug and get up, stretching a little."but were gonna need to go to some clothing stores, I need to wear some clean clothing." I reply.

"Just wear mine, I got too much clothing. Plus, I have tons of small clothing that'll fit you." Todoroki states, stretching his arms.

"Your clothing is hideous. I dont like 'em" I reply, giving off a 'dont you fucking dare.' Vibe. Todoroki shrugs, throwing a black sweatshirt at me.

"Just wear that for now. Your pants are fine, they dont look dirty. But its chilly outside and if seems like you like black. I don't need it anyways."

I sigh, putting the sweatshirt on. Suprisingly, it's actually really soft and warm. A little big on me, causing the sleeves to go past my hands but it keeps my hands warm then. "Ready to go?" Todoroki asks, I nod in reply.

TBC!!!!

Hey guys! Like I said before, I would posting this around the time before Saturday (7/6/19). This chapter was written before hand, but it up to my liking and I wasn't in the right... creative process. Gonna like....a 3 week break? More or less. Anyways, see you soon my stars!

~Starlight

Suicide (Tododeku)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara