chapter 12

Todorokis PoV

I woke up to midoriya asleep on my lap, 'cute' I think, brushing my hands through is hair.

"Staapp.... It's too early...the fuck you wake me up for..." Midoriya muttered, still half asleep.

I chuckled quietly. Not saying anything.

(This part is going to be in thoughts, just too lazy to keep everything italicised and going in and out of it.)

'stop going into his dreams, Agni. Don't bring him into this. He has nothing to do, so leave him out of it.' I speak to Agni, the person who I have to share this with. My other side, if you could say. In my thoughts.

'heh, do you really think I would waste such a perfect opportunity to ruin something you charish? I'm a part of you, you have to take me for what I am. Don't try hiding me away, it won't do any good." His voice stenches of rage, scratchy and blood thirsty.

'you have already distroyed everything. I'll let you out, when it's time. But just so you know, I will still remain in control. If I need your help, I'll ask. Don't drag anyone else into this, as you are part of me, you should understand this. After all, we both like the same person and if he is suffering, you'll also want to try to help him. After all, you've tried before. So next time, if you want to help, make yourself look decent instead of looking like you were the one getting fucked all night. We both know we're the one who's dominate.' my eyes are closed, but I can see him perfectly fine. I look at him, giving him a smirk.

'of course, I know you and you know me. We both are incredible. Literally. I got your back, and you got mine. But, just because we both like him, doesn't mean I'll put him above me.' Agni states, I look at him with a, "don't you even try lying" expression. 'fine, you cought me. I will try to save him whenever we can. I'll try to look decent in front of him, just, at least let me in control at least once. Just once so I can talk to him fully.' Agni asks.

I sigh, 'fine. Just, only when I can protect him. Whether I'm injured, forgot everything, or something worse. You're going to be in control then. Until that happens, you are only let out if it's for training. We've gotten a bit Rusty. More you than me, but who's counting.' I chuckle.

'of course, brother. You know what? I'll call you that. I like the ring of it." Agni laughs a little.

"Sure, but I'm older. Why? Cause why not. Anyways, I'm gonna rest for a bit longer. We can chat for a bit. Hey, since you can, somehow, control his and my dreams, at least make his actually good. He doesn't deserve anymore torture. He's been through enough, I want him to feel safe at least.' I ask quietly.

'dont worry, I've already been doing that lately. Some, I can't control and somehow manage to be nightmares. But the ones I can, I make then good ones. For you, I don't control them. You do. I must get back to my "room". I have shit to do. See ya around.' agni replies. He waves off, turning to mist before I doze into my sleep.

Time passes by, midoriya wakes up. Pushing himself up, rubbing his eyes. Looking around, before turning red. I woke up a couple minutes before him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP." Midoriya yells.

"Cause, you looked cute. Seemed you had a pleasant dream." I reply, with a tired smile. He turns more red.

Rushing, midoriya runs to his room. Locking himself in. "Cute" I chuckled quietly.

Getting up, I stretch. Walking to the kitchen. Getting out some food. Getting ready to cook something.

Soon, midoriya walks out, giving me the stink eye while still having some redness. I chuckled again. "Need some ice? I got tons of it." I ask, hinting at his redness.

"Shut up. Lemme go on my phone. Oh yeah, do we have any plans for today?" Midoriya asks.

"Not really, do you have any ideas?"

Midoriya sat there, thinking. "How about we go to..."

TBC.

I'm going to delete the unnecessary A/ns. Keeping the latest one until further notice. Have a great day. Sorry it's short.