Chapter 40: Long Time Coming

*EXPLICIT CONTENT*

Michaels hands slide up under my top. They slide their way up to my pert breasts. His big hands cup both of my breasts firmly. I moan in his mouth, feeling my nipples become hard from his touch. He rubs them slowly, playing with my nipples. I feel his long tongue slide in to my mouth as he let's out a soft moan. I rub along his shoulders and up his strong neck, stroking my hands in to his hair.

He pulls back looking in to my eyes. He holds the bottom of my top and pulls it up over my head, dropping it on the floor. I'm now sitting on Michael completely naked, with just my panties on. I stare in to his eyes as I start to move my hips slowly, against his erect penis, grinding on him. He bites his lip. Damn he looks so sexy when he does that.

He rubs his hands up and down my legs as he moves foreword, kissing down my neck roughly. I moan and continue to grind on him, slowly getting faster. He kisses down to my breasts and begins to play with my hard nipples with his sweet tongue, moving from one to the other.

I bite my lip watching him lick and suck on them softly. I hold on to his hair, pushing his face further in to my breasts. I'm dripping wet right now, and throbbing so hard. He gently grazes my nipple with his teeth, pulling on it slightly.

"Mmm fuck." I moan.

He looks up at me and smirks.

I feel so hot and out of breath right now. He's really working me up. He moves his hand further up my leg, and runs his fingers along my panties. His long fingers rub against the wetness on my panties. He licks his lips and watches my reaction as he pulls my panties to the side, slipping his finger inside of me. I sigh and moan a bit too loud. His finger is long!

"Fuck." Michael moans, as he slides his finger out and rubs my throbbing clit slowly.

"How wet am I?" I ask breathlessly, biting my lip.

"Drippin." Michael smiles, and then slides two fingers inside of me.

I moan as he makes a come here motion with his finger. He starts sliding them in and out of me slowly. I feel his thumb start rubbing my clit as he does this.

"Oh shit Michael." I pull a face and moan.

He kisses down my neck and he starts moving his fingers faster. I roll my head back, grinding against his fingers. I feel myself building. How is he already making me want to cum?!

He takes his fingers out and stands up, picking me up with him. He grips hold of my bum tightly and kisses me deeply as he walks us to the living room. He lays me down on the sofa and kisses down my body. As he kisses his way down, he slowly pulls down my panties and throws them to the side. He pushes my legs further apart and kisses my womanhood. I lean up on my elbows looking down at him. He looks up at me as he sticks his tongue out and slowly licks up my wet entrance.

I instantly lay back down and breathe out deeply. It feels too good. I push my head back as I feel his tongue slide up to my aching clit. He flicks against it and from the pleasure i move my legs up against his face. He pushes them back, and holds them open as he tongue fucks me good. I feel his tongue licking me all over, and his lips sucking on clit. I arch my back and grip his hair. I move my hips, grinding against his face.

I'm breathing like crazy. I'm about to cum. He slides a couple of his fingers inside of me and pumps them in and out really fast, as he licks my clit quickly.

"I'm gonna cum." I moan, trying to speak.

He looks up at me as he continues to go faster, not stopping. I start to shake as my orgasm takes over and I cum hard. I moan and pant loudly, holding on to his hair. My clit becomes sensitive and he continues to lick it. I flinch and jerk my hips back. Michael takes his fingers out of me slowly, and then sucks on them looking at me. He leans back over me and kisses me deeply, rubbing my breast.

"I wanna make you cum." I moan touching down his body to his penis.

He bites his lip and pulls off his boxers. I look down at his dick and raise an eyebrow. He's a lot bigger than Marcus... but I won't tell him that. I can't wait to feel him inside of me. I grip hold of his hard penis and start wanking him slowly, looking in to his eyes. He licks his lips and breathes out heavily. I kiss him, moving up. He moves to the side and sits up.

"You gonna ride me?" Michael asks through a breath.

I nod and smirk. I put my leg over him, and he holds his penis, ready to guide it inside of me. I sit down slowly. Michael pulls a face as he watches himself slide inside of me gradually. I'm still soaking wet so he glides in easy, apart from him being so big. I'm glad I'm so wet or it would take a little longer for him to move inside of me. I lower my eyebrows as I sit fully on him. He's really stretching me out.

"Fuck." Michael moans and holds my hips. "You feel so good."

"So do you." I moan, holding on to his shoulders.

He bites his lip and watches me adjust to his size, rolling my hips. He starts rubbing my clit. I moan as he catches me off guard.

"That feels so good." I moan, starting to move up and down on his dick now.

"Shit." Michael moans and let's out a soft laugh. "I already feel like I wanna cum."

I smile and jump up and down a bit faster, causing my boobs to move. He grips my bum tightly, and helps me move up and down.

"You're so hot." Michael moans, burying his face in to my neck, kissing and sucking me roughly.

I move faster and grip hold of his shoulders tightly. I start breathing heavy, getting out of breath. I feel him hitting my spot with every thrust. He moans loudly and suddenly moves, so now he is on top of me. He picks up my legs, moving them on his shoulders and pounds in to me.

"Fuck!" I moan loudly.

He's going so deep and hard right now. He's all out of breath too, with his curls falling in front of his face. He looks so sexy. He keeps thrusting hard, making sexy facial expressions looking down at me. I grab his neck and pull his head down, kissing him roughly. I pull away and he rests his forehead on mine. Im moaning so much. He's about to make me cum again.

"Oh my god." I say loudly.

He grips hold of my legs and pounds me until I cum on his dick. I start shaking again and soon enough he shoots inside of me too. He pants and let's out a high pitched moan. He leans on top of me, as he twitches inside of me and jerks his hips. I run my hand through his hair, moving some of his curls away from his face. We look at each other breathing heavily. He kisses me deeply, and slowly takes himself out of me.

He rolls off and lays next to me. I lay there feeling warm and tingly. That was amazing. I've been wanting that for a while now. I sigh deeply and look at Michael. He's already looking at me. He smiles slowly.