Chapter 65: Healing

Michaels face changes and he looks rejected.

"Its ok Layla, I knew I shouldn't have asked you. I was just hoping-"

"Yes."

He stops and looks at me. He smiles slowly.

"I'll be your girlfriend." I smile widely and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging in to him.

He runs his hand through my hair and pulls back looking at me.

"How could I say no after that amazing meal you made for us?" I say sarcastically with a smirk.

Michael laughs.

"Oh, so that's what sealed the deal huh? My food was that good?"

I giggle and run my hand through his hair. I kiss his cheek softly. I can't believe he's my boyfriend. It's weird how we went so long without seeing each other, and now we're a couple. I love him so much. He goes to kiss me but I stand up. He lowers his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I wanna dance for you." I smile slowly.

Michael grins looking up at me.

"Turn the music up."

He turns it up and stares at me.

"You can't touch me." I smile.

"I'll try not to." He smirks.

"When have I heard that before?" I chuckle.

Michael bites his lip and looks me up and down slowly.

"You look so hot tonight."

"Thanks." I say softly.

I start to move slowly to the music.

"Come closer." Michael grins.

"Not yet." I shake my head and giggle.

He sits back and licks his bottom lip, watching my every move. I move my hips slowly and run my hand through my hair, slowing stroking down my neck and chest. I smile and bite my lip looking at him. I move a bit closer, slowly taking down one of the shoulder straps on my dress, showing a bit of my bra. I rub up my legs, pulling up, and gripping the bottom of my dress slightly, revealing some of my panties and a little bit of my bum cheek.

Michaels mouth opens slightly and his eyes have gone all glossy as he stares down at my legs.

"Fuck." He says quietly.

I look at him seductively and move my hips to the music. Now I'm dancing right in front of him, in between his legs. He checks me out and looks up at me. I manage to reach the zipper on the back of my dress, and I unzip it, letting my dress fall to the floor. Michaels eyes are all over me. I smile and roll my neck, swaying my hips slowly. I run my hand through his hair, looking down at him. He's so hot and turned on.

I turn around so he can see the back of me. I rub my hands up my legs and my bum, bending over slightly. I feel Michaels hand grip my bum. I quickly face him and giggle. He grins at me.

"Hey, I said no touching."

"Sorry, I've missed your sexy ass."

I smirk and play with my panties, slowly taking them down.

"You're getting completely naked?" Michael asks with his mouth open.

I nod and smile.

"You really can't expect me not to touch you baby. I've fucking waited for this."