Chapter 72: Relax

*TWO YEARS LATER*

I stare up at the ceiling in deep thought. I then look at my beautiful wedding ring. I move my head and look up at Michael. He opens his eyes and looks down at me.

"You ok baby?" He asks as he gently puts his hand on my stomach.

I smile and nod slowly as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Hey." He says softly, looking at me concerned. "What's wrong?" He asks leaning up on his elbow.

"Nothing." I smile.

He gives me a look and wipes away my tear.

"I'm just being emotional."

He chuckles and kisses me softly.

"I guess that's normal." He grins.

I give him a look and slap his arm playfully. He smirks and leans off the bed, picking up the paintbrush.

"Oh no Michael, we've just messed around with the paint." I giggle.

He smiles and shakes his head.

"I love you." He says sitting up slightly. "And I love you." He paints a big love heart on my bump.

I giggle and shake my head. I smile as I watch him and run my hand through his hair. He kisses my belly. He's so cute.

"I love you more." I say leaning up, kissing his cheek. "Now can we get dressed and finish our babys room?" I chuckle.

"I'll run you a bath first. You've done a lot. Maybe have a rest and we will finish the room later?"

I give him a look and smirk.

"By I've done a lot, do you mean painting or sex? Because we didn't manage to do much painting."

Michael giggles.

"Thats true... but i dont want you over doing it. You need to relax."

"Well control yourself around me then." I laugh.

He gives me a cute look and then puts his arms around me, kissing my neck.

"Please." He moans between his kisses.

I giggle, trying to push him off of me.

"Ok, I'll have a bath... and then we need to get back to decorating."

He leans up smiling.

"Michael seriously we haven't got long until the baby is here. I want the room to be finished in time."

"Yes Mrs Jackson." He says getting off of the bed.

I smirk and check his bum out as he walks out of the room. I hear him start to run the bath. I slowly stand up and stretch. I rub my back and sigh. I'm feeling so big lately. I walk in to the bathroom. Michael is pouring bubble bath in to the water.

"I don't get how you still want to fuck me."

Michael turns around and gives me a look.

"Are you serious?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm so fat."

"No. You're pregnant, and you're beautiful." He smirks walking up to me, wrapping his arms around me. "And trust me, I will always wanna fuck you no matter what. Nothing will ever put me off you."

"Hmm." I raise my eyebrow and kiss him.

"You don't believe me?" He grins and bites his lip.

I smile at how cute he looks. He kisses me slowly, running his hand through my hair. Our mouths open as the kiss deepens and the bathroom becomes a bit steamy.