Chapter 58: That's My Daddy

*16 MONTHS LATER*

"And this is the bathroom." The lady says opening the door.

I walk inside looking around.

"I'll just wait downstairs and let you have a look around by yourself." She smiles.

"Ok thank you." I smile back.

"The bathroom is huge!" Hayley says walking in next to me.

"Yeah, I like it." I nod.

"I got to say, this is the best house we've looked at so far."

"Yeah I love everything about it."

She looks at me and pulls a face. I laugh.

"What?" I ask, giving her a look.

"Are you sure you're ready to move out? You know you can stay with me for as long as you want."

"I can't stay with you forever." I chuckle. "And you have your own family to look after. I'm just in the way being there."

"No you're not. Things have been fine with us all living together."

"Really? So you don't miss your alone times with Jake?"

"Well... It's not been all bad. You said you didn't mind baby sitting Zack while me and Jake had our date nights."

"I think you had like one date night the whole time I was living there?" I laugh.

"Honestly, you living with us isn't a problem." She shakes her head.

"I want to have my own place though Hayley. I need to start getting my independence back and living my life again. Plus I have half of the money from the old house and the divorce... which gives me more opportunities."

"I know." She sighs. "I've loved spending so much time together though. It felt like back when we were younger. And you've bonded so much more with Zack."

I smile.

"Hayley nothing will change. Apart from the fact that we won't be living together any more." I giggle. "I'll still come see you and Zack as much as I can."

"You better do." She smirks. "Don't forget us while you're living up in this fancy house."

I roll my eyes and smile.

"Seriously though, Thank you. For everything you have done for me. You've really helped me and have done so much for me."

"Don't thank me Lay. We're sisters. You would do the same for me."

We smile and hug each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She pulls back and wipes her eye. "Ok stop now. I'm getting emotional."

We both laugh and continue to look around the house. We go downstairs to the lady.

"Thank you so much. I really like the house." I smile. "I'll have a think about it."

"Great. You're welcome, and enjoy the rest of your day."

Me and Hayley smile as we leave.

"Your think about it? I thought you wanted it?"

"I do. But I don't want to seem too keen." I smirk. "I'm going to put in an offer tomorrow."

The next day I put in an offer, and then a few days after that my offer gets accepted. Now it's just a matter of signing contracts and depositing money. Then I can finally move out and in to my new house. I'm slowly getting there and finally beginning to feel happy in myself again.