Wrong Phone

Morning
Y/N's POV
My alarm woke me up from my sleep. I had an hour to get ready for my first classes and catch the bus ride there as well. I shut off my alarm and stretch my arms out. I'm tried after last night from the concert. It all feels like a dream, as I'm about to stand up, I look down and my eyes widen.

A sleeping Yoongi on my floor. I know for sure it's not a dream. It's really him, he is here in my house in my room. I look up and see Namjoon sleeping as well. So that dream I had last night was all real.

I slowly get up from my bed and head to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and see my reflection. I hit my cheek to see if my dreaming still or not and I'm not. I do my business and brush my teeth and head out. I head upstairs to get my clothes since I don't have room in my bedroom. I pick out a simply shirt and jeans. I head back into the bathroom and change quickly. I put my pajamas away and go to my kitchen to get something to eat.

Coffee is what I need to wake me up so I start brewing some and have a bowl of cereal. 

Yoongi's POV
I sleep wake up to the smell of coffee. It smelled so good, I stretched my arms and uncovered myself with the blanket. I look around and recognized that I wasn't in the hotel room. I then remember what happened last night. I yawn and notice Namjoon still asleep. I get up from the floor and stand up. I open the door and step out. 

I notice her in the kitchen, I make my way to there and she notices my presence. I wave at her as she waves back at me. 

Y/N's POV
I look up and see Yoongi waving at me. I smile back at him as he sits at the table. I say good morning to him and he says it back in English. I smile, I want to see if he wants a cup of coffee. But I don't speak Korean. I think for a moment and take my phone from the counter and start typing on my phone. I finish and tap on  translate. It ask him if he wants a cup of coffee.

I see him nod and I make him coffee. Its a little bit of awkward silence, but it broke once his coffee was ready. I placed it in front of him and a spoon. He smiled and said thank you as he poured sugar into his coffee. I eat my breakfast with him in silent as I check the time. I have 15 min left till I leave home. 

Yoongi motions for me to give me my phone. I do and he speaks into the phone and plays out what he says.

Yoongi: Where are you going?

Y/N: I'm going to school.

Yoongi: Are you in high school?

Y/N: No, I'm in college. I go to Y/C/N. I'm a sophomore. 

Yoongi: Ah, I see. What you studying.

Y/N: I'm going to be a teacher and I want to get my masters and open my own daycare.

I see him smile. He leans in to speak to my phone again.

Yoongi: That's cool. 

I smile and whisper thanks to him. 

I check the time and I start getting ready. I put my shoes on and get my lunch ready. I put my books in my backpack and get my jacket. I quickly wash my dishes and head out. And I grab my phone out and wave to Yoongi. I say goodbye to him quickly and hear him say bye. 

I walk to the bus stop and wait there patiently. The bus finally comes and I step in. I take a seat and take out the book I need to finish reading. 

Several Minutes Later
I pull the string to let the bus driver know that this is my stop. The bus stops and I walk out heading to my class. I only have three classes and then work later in the day. I walk into my first class and pull out my laptop to finish my paper for political science. I hear my professor starting to talk as I take out my notebook and being taking notes. 

Several Hours Later
I finish working on my math homework. I sit on the chair and breath in deeply. I was finally able to finish it before it was due. I take a breather and look at my watch and see the time. I forgot to bring lunch because I was in a big rush and I get up from my seat to buy a sandwich. 

While in line, I decide to take my phone out to check my social media. I unlock my phone, but the code I put into my phone does go through. I keep putting in my passcode and it still doesn't go through. Why is my phone acting so wired?

I then look at my phone again and notice the case. I then realize it's not my phone. My phone case is black, while this one is dark sliver. I then try to remember, how where my phone could be at. I play back in my head and I remember what happened.

I was in a rush to get to the bus stop that I pick up a phone from the table and I remember Yoongi had his phone there as well. It then hits me that it was Yoongi's phone. I groan as I realize the situation. What am I going to do?

I need my phone. And now I have the phone of one of the most famous K-pop boys in the world. How did I get wrapped up in this situation. Just then I see the phone ringing. I don't understand what it says, but I pick it up.

Y/N: Hello?

???: You have my phone?

Who I hear on the phone line makes my heart race.