The Truth Untold

Yoongi's POV
The hospital room is cold. Nothing warm about it. I haven't moved from this space since I arrived. All my mind is thinking about is Y/N.

Why? Why did she do this? I want her here with me. I want her to be ok, I want her here with me. 

Hobi comes to sit next to me as my hands are buried in my face. 

Hobi: She's going to be alright hyung. She's a strong girl. 

Yoongi: I don't know. I just want her to be ok. 

He sighed as I see him pull out pieces of paper from his pocket. 

Hobi: She told me that when we found her. To give this to you. 

He hands me 3 pieces of paper. I look at me as he smiles softly. I look at the papers then look up when I see one of the doctors come out. He's breathing heavily. I stand up and walk to him as I begin to shake. 

Yoongi: How is she?

He took and a deep breath before speaking. 

Doctor: Well, we were able to pump out all the pills she swallowed. I thought we lost her for a moment, but she's a fighter. She is resting now, but she will be alright. 

I breathed a sigh of relief, she's alright. She's alive. She's ok. I can finally breathe normally for now. 

Doctor: However, I am sorry to say that the baby didn't make it. 

Baby? I looked at him in disbelief. 

Yoongi: She was pregnant?

Doctor: She was around 3 months pregnant. When we were taking out the pills, we did an ultrasound and saw the baby, but it had no heartbeat. I'm very sorry. 

He offered his condolence, he told me her room number so that I can see her. I just sat in my chair, my heart dropped. 

I was going to be a father. My heart dropped not only for Y/N but for our child. I can't help but think that all of this is my fault. If only I could have controlled the situation and spoke out, we wouldn't be in this situation. She wouldn't be here and our child would have still been alive. 

The other members leave me as I make my way to her room. I open the door and see her resting. She has an oxygen mask on her face, her face and lips are pale as snow. Her lips cracked and swollen. I go up to her bed and gently kiss her lips. I hold her hand gently as she sleeps. 

I grab a tissue from my pocket and wipe my tears. I reach in again and feel the papers. The papers that Hobi gave me. I wipe my tears as I open it. 

My dear Yoongi,
If you are reading this, it means that I am gone. But don't worry about me. I will be alright. All though I will miss you, I am looking over at you in heaven. I want you to know that what I'm doing is not your fault. I made this decision on my own. 

I just wanted this pain to end. I have been through so much. But I will say you are the best thing that has happened to me. Before meeting you, I was lost in my own way. Not knowing what I was here for, or what I was meant to do. 

It wasn't until I met you at the concert where our lives changed. I met you and I was finally happy. You brought back who I was before my mother left. You are the only person who made me happy. 

I will remember our moments together. From when we shared our first kiss, to our first time being intimate. Hearing you say that I'm perfect and that I'm beautiful. How I was able to be in your arms in comfort. Your kisses comforted me and gave me so much love. 

I hear your words in my head. How you wanted to get married and have children.  I would love to have you as my husband. To wake every morning to see your face and kiss you endlessly. To share our lives together. To have children with you calling us mom and dad. Having a son or daughter who shared your love of music. Seeing you teach them piano as you smile happily with them. 

I wish we could have that. 

But I'm sorry it won't happen. 

Please look after your members. They love you as brother and make sure they're ok. Please look after my family, they already see you as part of the family. Make sure Anna remembers me as a loving cousin and my grandparents tell them, thank you for looking after me. I know my mother would appreciate their love and comfort for me. 

I will miss you Yoongi. I will love you in heaven and I will love you until I can see you again. 

I love you.

Y/N

I cried as held her hand tightly. I love her. I love her. Its all I can think and say. Our child is gone. We were going to be parents.  I cry more, how am I going to tell her this?

How am I? I cry as I lay my head on her bed as I drift off to sleep thinking about Y/N.