Time together

Saturday
Y/N's POV
I was finishing putting on my shoes as I looked at myself in the mirror. I put on my make up, just a little to make myself look natural.

I told my grandparents about Yoongi inviting me to the aquarium to hang out with him and the guys. They saw Namjoon and Yoongi as nice boys and agreed to me going out to hangout with them. I was so nervous about today. I don't know why?

It's hard to explain. But I hope I don't make a fool of myself and say something stupid and it makes me look like an idiot. I'm checking over if I have all my things till I hear the doorbell ring. I check myself one last time and and see Yoongi standing outside my door waiting for me. I smile as I open the door to greet him.

Y/N: Anyo.

I say in my korean, that I have been practicing a little.

Yoongi: Hello.

I smile at him as he says it in English. As I'm about to leave, I go to my grandparents and give them a hug and kiss goodbye. I told them that I'll be home before dinner and they seemed fine with it. I smile and wave to them as I lock the door behind me.

I walk with him to car, I look at him and smile a little. I try to hide the fact that I'm nervous. We get to the large van and Yoongi opens the door for me to enter. I thank him as I see the other members of BTS there. I feel my heart racing more, and now I know that it's not a dream for real.

I sit next to Hobi and Yoongi and my heart beats ten times faster. I just hope I can make through today without making a fool of myself.

Yoongi's POV
I look at Y/N from time to time. I can see she put make up on. But I think she doesn't need it. She already looks perfect without makeup. She doesn't need to look like someone she isn't. She's already perfect as she is.

She turns to look at me as I look away trying not to show that I was staring at her. I look out the window a little, then turn my attention back to the others and Y/N. I see her smiling happily and laughing with the other boys. It's good to see her like this. The music is playing in the car as we head to the aquarium.

Several Minutes Later
We arrive at the aquarium. There seems to be a lot of people, but not really. We get out and head inside to get out of the cold weather. We enter and go around looking at the fish and other animals.

We all walk around the place and look at the fishes swimming in the tank. I see Y/N coming next to me as we both look at the tank. I see her smile as we observed the large tank in front of us.

Y/N: I always liked looking at the fishes. They seem cute to see their mouths move up and down.

I giggle as I hear her keep talking about the fishes and their colors.

Yoongi: Yeah, I like the colors they come in. Who knows I could use them as inspirations to change my hair again.

I look at her as she shakes her head turns to me.

Y/N: I like your hair just the way it is. Just plain black and nothing else. It shows the real you.

She starts to move her hands to my hair, messing it around.

Y/N: See better.

I laugh as she laughs with me.

I see her remove her hand quick as she realized what she did. She walks around the place looking the other fishes. I walk beside her and talk to her.

Yoongi: Have you been here before?

She shakes her head.

Y/N: Yeah, long time ago, when I was little. I would come here on school trips. My mom would chaperone a lot of my school trips.

Her faces changes when she mentions her mother. I wonder why.

Yoongi: Where is your mom?

I can see her face sadden a little.

Yoongi: Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude in your personal life.

Y/N: No, it's fine. My mom died around 2 years ago.

I can see face looking down.

Yoongi: Oh, I'm sorry to hear to here that.

Y/N: It's fine, its just that I haven't though about her in awhile and it just brought back a lot.

We stand there looking at the window that shows the lake. I don't want to ask more but I can see it in her face that she wants to talk about it.

Yoongi: How old were you when she died?

Y/N: I was 18. I miss her a lot. After she died, my grandparents took me and now I live with them. I'm thankful that I have them in my life now. I remember the first year was pretty bad. I was depressed a lot. I though what was life living for if my mom wasn't here to see it. I was thinking about suicide, I was close to killing myself. Till my grandma came in and stopped me. She told me that my mom wouldn't be happy if I left without living my life. So here I am living my life as much as can, so I can show my mom I'm living a good life.

She looks up and she smiles a little. It's nice to she her smile. Without thinking, I take a hold of her hand intertwine it with mine.

I can feel my heart beat fast when I hold her hand. I can't explain it, she's been though a lot like me. And was able to conquer it head on like me.

We stay in silent as we look ahead. Our hands still together as we look up. I start gently gliding one my finger on her hand. To let her know that I'm here for her. After awhile, she speaks again.

Y/N: Lets go back to the others before they get worried.

I nod as she lets go of my hand and we walk to where the boys are. I see her face change immediately to happy. She's giggling and smiling as if nothing happened.

She's stronger then she knows. And I'm glad that I go to know who she really is.