Alone together

Y/N's POV
We walk back to Yoongi's house. We hold each other hands as we make our way back. His hands are soft as he holds mine. I can feel my heart race fast as he holds my hand.

We walk in a silent as I hear his heart beat and mine combined together. In a short period,we make it to the house. Before I step in, Yoongi pulls my arm and crashes his lips to mine. I giggle as he holds my face with his hands and kisses me deeply. My hands wrap around his neck. I feel his hand slowly going down from my face to my waist.

I pull away before anything else can happen. I look down after our heated moment. I don't want him to see me a bright red. He moves in and gently kisses my forehead. Its a sweet kiss as he get his keys and opens the door. I walk in as he follows me in.

I take off my shoes and coat. I hear Holly barking as he comes in and starts jumping in joy. I bend down as he begins to lick my face. I giggle as I pick him up. I hold him up to my face and give him kisses all over his face. I see Yoongi looking at me with Holly.

Y/N: What?

Yoongi: Your just so cute.

I hide my face with Holly as I make cooing noises at him. He walks his way to us as put Holly in front of my face. He just smiles and walks to the kitchen. I put Holly down as I follow him. There's a note on the fridge. He takes it and reads it.

Dad surprised me with a night out. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel. See you tomorrow.
-Love Mom

That's sweet the Yoongi's father took out his mother. They have been through so much to raise their son. They deserve it. I smile as I look at the note. Then I feel Yoongi's hands wrap around my waist and he whispers.

Yoongi: Looks like we're all alone. I wonder what we should do?

I can feel my heart beat ten times faster. But I don't want to show it so. I turn to him and see a smirk on his face.

Y/N: I need to rest. I'm still a little jet lag from the plane ride.

He was about to say something before I quickly kissed his lips and make my way to my room. I see Holly following me to my room and I let him in. I go to my suitcase and take out my pajamas. I strip of my clothes and put on my pants and I begin to button up my pajama blouse.

I hear my door open and close. I turn as I have button up some of my blouse. Yoongi looks at me and slowly begins to walk toward me. I can feel my heart raising fast as he stands in front of me. I see him lean in and close my eyes. I feel his lips on mine and soon it becomes heated. I feel him unbuttoning my shirt as we both fall back on the bed.

My hands go under his shirt and pull off his body. I feel his skin against my hand. He pulls of my blouse and throws it to the floor. I feel his tongue entering my mouth. I let him take over as I feel our tongues swirling against each other. He pulls away from my lips and starts to kiss my neck. I moan a little as my hands go to his pulling it a little. He begins to leave hickeys on my neck.

Yoongi pulls away from my neck and kisses my lips again. As we passionately make out, my hands go to his back and move down to his waist. I put my hands in pants and feel his butt. I squeeze it a little, as a signal for him to remove his pants. He must have know as I feel move up a little and feel him removing his pants along with his underwear.

I then feel his hands go to my waist and pull of my pants. I'm left in my underwear, as I feel goosebumps from Yoongi's gaze. Yoongi leaves my lips and begins to kiss neck, his lips then go to my breast. I feel him licking my nipples as he squeeze one of my breast. I moan loudly as I feel myself getting wet. He pulls away and starts to kiss me down to my belly. He takes my waist and starts to kiss my thighs. With one of his hands he removes my underwear.

He goes to my womanhood and starts to lick it with his tongue with kissing it. I feel my peak coming in. As I let my juices out and feel him licking my folds. I grabs the sheets from pleasure as I bite my lips. He stops kissing my pussy and goes up to my face. He kisses me again with much passion as I feel his length at my entrance.

After a few moments, he puts his member into me. I let our gasp as I hold onto his shoulders. He slowly thrust into me and continues to kiss me. My hands go to his back as I scratch him a little, feeling his skin against my fingertips. I pull his hair as I feel his thrust into me.

Y/N: Yoongi...go....deeper....I-I...ne--ed....to....feel....you.

He heard what I said and thrust more deep into me. I hear him groan deep into my ear. His hands roam my body as I feel his hands on my skin. He leaves my lips and go to my neck. Kissing it and biting it, my mind going in circles.

He keeps thrusting as I feel him twitching in me. I feel a knot in my stomach as feel myself getting to my peak. I could feel Yoongi as well, he thrust fast into me. Then I feel him cum inside of me.

He pulls away from my neck and looks at me. He sweetly pecks and lays down next to me. Both of us taking deep breath. I feel a blanket cover us, and see Yoongi prop his elbow. He caresses my face and sweetly kisses my lips.

He looks at me and smiles. I smile back at him as holds my waist. His face on my neck as he breaths in my scent. I feel a huge wave of happiness coming over me. Before long I feel my eyes lids getting heavy. And before I knew it I fall asleep.

Asleep next to a man who I love.