Happiness at Last

3 years Later
Y/N's POV
I was at my desk working on my thesis paper. My head was throbbing about to burst any second. I then hear the door open and hear keys ruffling. I look over and see Yoongi, taking off his jacket and placing it in the closet.

Yoongi: Y/N, I'm home.

Y/N: Hi.

He smiles as he goes near me and kisses my lips.

Yoongi: How's the paper coming along?

Y/N: Don't ask.

He laughs as he pulls me in for a hug.

Yoongi: How long have been at it?

Y/N: Since you left the house.

Yoongi: Come on, you need a break. How about I make us dinner?

Y/N: Aren't you tired? You and the boys must be exhausted after all the practice.

Yoongi: It's fine baby. Plus you need the rest more than me.

I smile as I peck his lips as he makes his way to our kitchen.

Life has changed so much for me and Yoongi.

I graduated from college and I'm working on my master's degree. I was happy and excited that my career would be better then I expected. I was getting my master's in psychology. I hope that what I through, with my loss and suffering can bring some comfort and hope to others.

Yoongi is very proud of me. He likes to talk to other members of how successful, I will be. I think it's cute he likes to show me off at times what my future plans.

We head to the kitchen as he takes out some ramen and begins to cook our dinner. Holly comes in a start to bark. I pick him up and hug him. Ahh, it's good to have my fiance and dog here to help me relax.

I put Holly down as I go near Yoongi and wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss his back as I lay my check on his back.

Y/N: What did I do to deserve you?

I can hear him chuckle a little.

Yoongi: I can ask you that as well.

I laugh as I move out of his way and he begins to serve our food into bowls. He makes it look beautiful to serve for me as we both sit at the counter and eat our dinner. We both laugh and talk about our day and our plans for the coming weeks.

I see how my life has turned out. Some lows at time, but highs as well. And throughout this, Yoongi has been by side. I think about how it would be after were married. Of course, I want children but will I be a good mom.

Yoongi: Hey, you ok?

Y/N: Just thinking?

Yoongi: About?

Y/N: Well, you know how we planned to get married after I finish school.

Yoongi: Yeah, of course. That's still the plan, right?

Y/N: Of course, I also wanted to let you know that I want kids as well.

Yoongi: But? Your scared about what happened 3 years ago.

Y/N: I don't know if I can be a good mom. I hurt our first child, because of my childish and selfish intentions. How can I be a good mom, when I hurt our first child?

I look as I begin to feel tears begin to form. I feel my chin being lifted up as I look at Yoongi, starring back me. His eyes filled with much love and compassion.

Yoongi: Don't keep blaming yourself. You were hurt and vulnerable, I was too. I felt as I though I could fix the situation but I couldn't. We both couldn't change our actions. You may as feel to blame for this, but we were both hurt in so many ways.

I feel a small tear stream down my cheek. I feel his thumb caress my tear away.

Yoongi: But with all of this happening, what we both went through. We have each other for emotional support. I will love you, no matter what happens in the past. The future will always be bright for us.

I smile as I hold his arms and lean into kiss him. He kisses me back as we both pull apart and smile to each other.

Y/N: I love you Yoongi.

Yoongi: I love you more Y/N.

I smile as we kiss again. With Yoongi, he makes me feel special as if I am the only women in the world to him. And for me, he is the only one in the world for me.