Romantic Night

Y/N's POV
I was looking at the different dresses in the shop. They were pretty, but the price was insane. But Yoongi didn't care about it. As long as I looked pretty and I'm happy. 

Yoongi brought me to an expensive store, downtown. He said he's taking me out on a date and wanted me to look perfect. So here I am trying on different dresses. 

I come out in a baby pink dress as I twirl to show Yoongi, he smiles showing off his gummy smile. 

Yoongi: Why does everything you wear is beautiful?

I laugh as I shake my head.

Y/N: That not true. 

Yoongi: To me, you look pretty in everything. 

I blush as I look at myself in the mirror. I see the price tag sticking out. Yoongi didn't want me to worry about the money for the dress, but curiosity overtook it as I took a peek. I looked at the price and my mouth dropped.

$12,500. $12,500 for a dress. No, no. I wouldn't let him spend that much money on me. It's too much. I shyly go to him as he's sitting down. He looks at me and speaks.

Yoongi: What's wrong?

Y/N: Yoongi, it too much. You can't spend so much money on me. 

Yoongi: Why don't like me spending money on you?

I look down. 

Y/N: It's just I don't want anyone to think I'm only with you for your money. Saying I'm a golddigger. 

He lifts up my chin for me to look at. 

Yoongi: I know people might think that, but I want to do this for you. I want us to have a perfect night. And if it means spending money to make sure you remember how much you mean to me, then so be it. 

I smile as I peck his lips and stand up to show him my dress. 

Y/N: What do you think?

Yoongi: How do you feel in it?

I shook my head as a sign of not liking it. 

Yoongi: Alright, we still got time to find you a dress. 

I smile as I walk around the store to see other dresses. I look around to see all these other beautiful dresses. But my eye catches this one. 

It was purple, which is my favorite color

It was purple, which is my favorite color. It was laced in black and I just loved it. It was beautiful to me, I loved how it looked.

Yoongi: Do you like this one?

I nodded my head. 

Yoongi: Do you want to try it on?

I nod my head as he asks the salesperson for the dress. I go to the dressing room and put on the dress. I look at myself in the mirror and in awe. It's so pretty on me. I step out to show Yoongi, I smile happily. 

I twirl with a smile as I stand in front of him. He sees me smile and knows I'm happy with my choice of dress. 

Yoongi: There's that pretty smile. Do you like it?

I nod excitedly as I spin and giggle as I show my dress. Yoongi looked at the salesperson. 

Yoongi: We'll take it. 

I stayed in my dress as he found the shoes that matched. I smiled as he kneeled down and put my shoes on. It was romantic as I held my breath. He looked up at me and smiled. He pecked my lips as he smiled. He paid for my dress and lead me out. 

The car he rented for was outside waiting for us. He opened the door and told the driver a destination. We then arrived at a hair salon. He told the stylist to make me look breathtaking. After some time, the stylist finished and showed Yoongi. 

He just smiled at me.

Yoongi: You look beautiful. 

I smile as I try to hide my face that is blushing red. He pays the stylist and we head out. He tells the driving someplace as we go off. He holds my hand gently as we drive. I see we end up in front of one of the tall buildings. He takes my hand as he leads me in. I see the sun beginning to set as we make our way up. 

Y/N: Yoongi, where are we going?

Yoongi: I am treating you, my lovely girlfriend, to a romantic dinner. 

I smile as I lean my head on his shoulder and smile sweetly. 

He takes me to the elevator as he pushes a button. I see that it's the top floor, he holds my hand and gently strokes it. I smile as he leans in to kiss my forehead. We both reach the top floor and the elevator doors open. 

The top floor is a restaurant. The view of the city was breathtaking. I have seen this sunset before but not like this. It's like were above the clouds. The host leads us to our table and seats us. Yoongi pulls my chair like a gentleman. 

We sit there and eat our meal while enjoying each others company. I know our time is coming to end shortly, but I want to savor every last drop with him. I haven't smiled in such a long time and he is the only person who can make me smile. 

I am just glad it's just me and him for tonight. With the man I love.

Min Yoongi. 

Author's POV
Little did both of them know that someone else was watching them.

Taking pictures and videos to expose the truth.