Her Story

Next Morning
Y/N's POV
My head was on Yoongi's bare chest. His heartbeat calming next to my ear. His hand on my back gilding up and down. Our legs entangled under the bedsheet. I feel him move a little as I hold his body tightly. His skin is soft against mine as I smile feeling a sense of security. 

I see him opening his eyes, rubbing them as he sighs deeply. He looks down to see me as smiles. He caresses my hair and kisses my hair. I smile as I look at him and lean up to kiss his lips. I smile at him as he smiles back at me. 

I love him so much, he is my everything. 

I look at him as he stares at the ceiling. He seems to be wanting to say something, but he seems to be struggling with the words. 

Yoongi: I enjoyed spending time with your family. 

I smile as he mentions yesterday. I look at him and smile.

Y/N: They all love you. My aunts said I picked a good man, and my uncles said you were a gentleman.

I smile at him as he continues to speak.

Yoongi: I heard about the accident. With you and your mother. 

I stiffen as hear him as those words. I guess my uncle told him what happened that night. I knew it would come up eventually, and now its time to tell my side. 

Y/N: My mother and I were on our way home. We were at the mall, the whole day. We were on our way home and it was snowing heavy that day. I don't know what happened, but she was having difficulty breathing. I was about to call 911 when the car lost control and then it all turned black. I remember I could hear what people were saying. I then heard that my mother was dead, I was in a coma for what seemed like days. I wanted to die and be free from the pain. But I remember hearing Anna, telling me not to leave. That was what kept me alive. 

I can feel myself tear up. But I want Yoongi to know my story. 

Y/N: I remember I went through physical therapy and it was so hard. I wanted to give up and I wanted to commit suicide. I remember I took the knife from the kitchen and I was about to cut my wrist until my grandmother came it. She pulls the knife from hand as I was sobbing, she understood I was in pain and that was the only time I ever did that. My boyfriend at the time, I guess couldn't handle me and left me. It hurt more and I felt more alone than ever. But my family helped me pull through and I was able to bounce back. 

I was in tears as told my story. It was painful to say it. I never want to remember this, but I know its a part of who I am. Yoongi just holds me as I cry, he doesn't say anything but just holds me as I cry. He pulls me towards him as he kisses me. He holds me as I being to compose myself. 

Yoongi: I love you. No matter what happened in your past, I will love you. 

I hold his face and kiss his lips. 

Yoongi: So this ex-boyfriend of yours, did you and him ever, you know?

I shook my head.

Y/N: No, you are the only one. 

Yoongi: So are you. 

I smile as I kiss his lips. He holds my body as we kiss. We pull away as look into each other's eyes. 

Yoongi: I'm here if you ever want to talk about what happened. I'll listen to any time. 

I smile as I lean my head on his shoulder. I take in his scent on his neck as I smile. 

I love him so much. 

Dispatch HQ
The photographers were looking over the hundreds of pictures of BTS. Of all the pictures of the members, one stood out. Suga, seemed to be with a girl, the same girl each time.

Looking through it more of the pictures they took secretly, they found of him and the girl kissing. They know this story would be big, they asked their photographers if they knew where the group was. When they said Chicago, they must have known that the girl Suga is seeing must be from there. 

So, Dispatch sent around 4 photographers there to see if they get to bottom of this. They want expose everything.