Exchange

Yoongi's POV
Our manager picked us up from Y/N's house. Namjoon and I didn't get the chance to thank her. But I was glad to see her before she left. We went to the hotel so that Namjoon and I could change our clothes. After I took a quick shower, I had time to eat breakfast. 

My mind went to Y/N as I was thinking about her. Her sweet personality, her kindness to us. I see her face in my mind and I can't get it out. I take my iPad out and immediately staring writing. I can't explain it, but I just had to write it. Describing her like a ray of sunlight that has been hiding from the world and is only revealed to me.

I smile to myself a little as keep writing about her and what she is like. I never got a chance to know her well, but I'll have that small time we spent together. But I finish writing and put my iPad away. I finish eating my breakfast and head to the managers room to hear about today's schedule. 

I'm the last one to arrive. Our manager begins to explain our schedule: rehearsal, break, then sing a few songs for a few of our army, then another break and then 8pm concert starts. It sounds long, but as long as we make the concert a experience for all of our friends to remember its worth it. 

We get into our car and drive to the arena. I see people already lined up, and I smile. They all want to see us and it make me happy to see it. We go inside and start rehearsals. It goes for around 2 hours, but after that we have a break. 

I lay on the sofa and pull out my phone to check my message. I unlock my phone and see my screen saver is different. That's weird, I go to my messages and see the messages in a different language and from people, I don't know. 

I don't know any of these people. I go to the photos and see that this isn't mine phone. I look through the photos and see a picture of someone who I didn't think I would see again.

I see a picture of Y/N along side her grandparents. She looks happy with them. But then another thing makes me realize something. She has my phone and I have hers.  I ask Namjoon for his phone and I find my contact. I press the call button and patiently for the call to answer. 

???: Hello?

Yoongi: You have my phone!!!!

Y/N's POV
My breath was becoming unsteadily. How could this happened?

I hear the voice on the other line of the phone and I put my ear up to is.

???: Hello, this RM. Speaking on the behalf of Suga. 

Y/N: Oh, hi. He has my phone and I have his. So what do we do?

RM: Well, tell us were we can meet you and Suga and I will meet you there. 

I agreed and told them where I go to school and where I'm working at. I told them I'll meet them at the café, during my 15 minute break. They agreed as I hung up and ordered my lunch. I paid and went to go sit down and ate my lunch. 

I was eating my lunch as I thinking what to say and do when Namjoon and Yoongi arrive. How can this possibly happen to me? Out of everyone that this could happen to it happened to me.

Several Hours Later
I was already at work. I was stacking books on the self and my arms are tired. One by one it was exhausting to do. I look at my watch and see that it's almost time for me to meet them. So I tell my manager that I'm taking a 15 min break. 

I go up to the café and ordered a coffee. I sit there and wait for a couple of minutes, when I see two guys approached me. I can tell already that it was them. I smiled as they approached me. 

Y/N: Hi.

I see Namjoon smile and Yoongi as well. I never seen him smile genuine before. They both sit in front of me as I hand Yoongi his phone. He hands me mine and I smile in relief that I have it. 

Namjoon: Uh, I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back so we can leave. 

I nodded as he spoke to Yoongi in Korean. He left me and Yoongi alone as we sat there and I sipped my coffee. I could hear him speak in English a little as I looked up at him. 

Yoongi: Where you work?

Y/N: Oh, I work at the university bookstore.

He nods and continues to try to speak in English. 

Yoongi: What you do on Saturday?

I look at him curiously as I look him. Is he ask me if I'm busy on Saturday?

Y/N: I don't have anything planned, why?

Yoongi: On Saturday me and friends are going to aquarium. You want go with us?

OMG, is he ask me to join them. Oh god this can't be happening, my heart is pounding fast. Out of all the girls he could ask to go and hang out, it was me. He sits there waiting for me to answer his questions. Looking at him I give him my answer. 

Y/N: Yeah, I'll come with you guys to the aquarium.

I see him smile.

Yoongi: Good.

I smile back at him as I see Namjoon return. 

Namjoon: Ok, we should head back, our manager is waiting for us in the car. 

Y/N: Yeah I should be getting back to work. 

I see Yoongi leaning in to Namjoon. Probably explaining that I'll be joining them on Saturday.

Namjoon: Ok, then well, we'll see you on Saturday then. 

Y/N: Yeah I'll see you then. 

Namjoon sticks out his hand and I shake it. He leaves as Yoongi stand here looking at me. He does the same as Namjoon and I shake his hand. His hand is soft to hold and a bit strong, probably from him playing the piano. 

He pulls his hand away form mine and I wave good by to him as I leave to go back to work. I breath in and out hardly as I replay everything that has happened. So I'm hanging out with BTS on Saturday. Me? It's so insane how it's possible.

But I can't wait