The Hardest Thing to Do

3 days later
Y/N's POV
I have been in Yoongi's room since I got here. I haven't moved from here. It was supposed to be fun, but it's only a nightmare.

I keep getting hate mail and tweets. And the fans even found my family members information, their address and phone numbers. They called me saying the messages they got from fans.

I can't do this. I can't have my family in danger. They are all I have. I don't want to leave Yoongi. I love him so much. But my love for him is hurting my family and me.

I don't know what to do.

My thoughts are interrupted when I heard the door open. Revealing Yoongi, his facial expression said it all. He looked in pain for me, that I'm depressed about the situation.

He sat on the bed as I started off in the distant.

I heard, everything with what their manager and boss said when they came over the dorms yesterday. Their boss was upset, calling me a whore and gold-digger. I could hear Yoongi, getting angry, when he said it. That I was no good for him or the members. Yoongi did his best to defend me.

Y/N: Why do people hate me?

He turns to look at me.

Y/N: All I did was love you, and people can't accept it.

He holds my hand.

Yoongi: They will, we just need to give them time.

I sit up as I speak up.

Y/N: Yoongi, you don't get it. My family is getting death threats and my mother is being called these awful things. They don't know her or me. They are calling me a whore and slut. My 5-year-old cousin is being told not to live. I can't let my family go through this. I just can't let this go on. What if one gets hurt or worse, I can't live the though that I was the reason, something happened to them.

I see Yoongi shake his head over and over again. He gets in front of me and cups my cheeks.

Yoongi: Don't do this. Don't leave me, Y/N. If you leave, I'm nothing without you.

I cry as I speak to him.

Y/N: You are something. You do all these wonderful things. Give back to people and write amazing songs. I'm not worth it. To lose all of this for me, I can't let you do this. As much as it hurts for me.

I see him with tears, and me in tears. It hard for me to do this.

Y/N: I'm sorry, Yoongi. But I'm breaking up with you.

Those words broke me. I couldn't hold those tears. It hurt a lot, my heart ached. I know I can be in this place anymore, not when he's here.

I get up and quickly get my things from his room. My luggage and carry on. I leave his room, Yoongi still kneeling down as I make my way out. The other members are in the living room as they notice me leaving.

J-Hope: Hey, Y/N. Where going to order pizza. Do you want som---.

Before he could finish, Yoongi comes out of his room, rushing towards me. He's in tears as he kneels on the floor in front of me. He buries his head on my tummy as I hear him cry. I try not to cry as I hear him.

Yoongi: Please don't do this. I love you, I love you to the moon and back. I want to marry you and have children with you. You are my one and only, I'll do anything for you, if it gets you to stay here and you stay by my side.

I try to talk in between my tears.

Y/N: I'm sorry Yoongi.

That's the last thing, I say as I pull away and turn to leave the dorm. I hear his cries as I walk away, I hear the commotion, most likely the other members comforting him. I walk out and see photographers and journalist outside, trying to get a picture and interview me. I was able to hail a taxi and the driver drove to a hotel.

I leaned against the window, my tears dripping from my face. My heart in pain. My mind is in different places. My mind is filled with those comments. I just cry more and more.

Yoongi's POV
She left me. She's gone. The love of my life, not in my arms.

Jin hyung and Hobi are trying to consult me. But all I hear are her words, repeat in my head.

I'm sorry Yoongi.

I cry even harder. She doesn't know how much she means to me. I love her. I love her.

Y/N, I love you.