All Together Now

Y/N's POV
I saw the guys come back to the dressing room. They all come in excitingly, I smile as I hear them scream out.

Yoongi appears and kisses me. He lets go as the boys start making funny faces and noises to us. Yoongi goes to hit the boys, I laugh as see him become shy a little. It's cute to see him like this. 

RM: You guys hungry? We can head to a restaurant to eat?

J-Hope: Sounds good. Y/N? Do you want to come with us?

I smile as I nod to them.

Y/N: Yeah, I love to go with you guys.

I smile as the boys where changing. I stay in the dressing room as I hear the boys coming in and out of the bathroom. RM comes out and talks to me.

RM: Yoongi is finishing getting ready. He'll be out soon. We'll be waiting for you guys. 

Y/N: Ok, I'll let Yoongi know. 

He leaves as I stand up and head to the bathroom that Yoongi is in. I go to the door and knock on it. I hear it open and see Yoongi with his shirt half open. I look at his bare chest as I feel my cheeks burn a little. 

Y/N: I...um. RM said that they are waiting for us in the car. 

I look down as hear him laugh a little. I look up as he smiles and kisses me. 

Yoongi: Like I said you're cute when you blush. 

I smile down as he finishes getting ready. He holds my hand as we leave the building. I have my mask and sunglasses on as Yoongi shields me from the press and fans. We get in the car as the driver drives off. We drive down the street as I see the people. Living their normals lives as I do, doing what they love. 

I look at Yoongi who is looking at me. He smiles and he takes my hand to kiss it. I smile as I place my head his shoulder. He kisses my forehead as I smile to myself. 

???: Ewww.

I look to see Jungkook, looking Jungshook. I guess he has never seen Yoongi this in love before. I must be new to him and the rest of the group. Yoongi just smile as looks me to see my reaction.

I look at Jungkook,

Y/N: What's wrong with Yoongi kissing his girlfriend?

Jungkook: Nothing it's just Yoongi hyung. I've never seen him like this. 

Jimin: Yah, leave them both alone. They are in love. Maybe one day you'll get to have what they have. 

I laugh as I feel begin to feel more comfortable with the boys. We talk if we were normal people as if I knew them my whole life. We arrive at a restaurant, finally I was hungry. 

We get in but manage not being caught by fans or paparazzi. We are escorted to a private dining room, where we all settle in. We finally get relaxed, not worrying if anyone would notice us. Yoongi holds my hand firmly in front of the boys, showing that I'm his. 

The boys are curious about our relationship. And where are there explaining for the time RM and Yoongi ran into my grandpa's car to them spending the night at house and us spending time online as well. Of course, I don't mention that we had sex. But I can see Yoongi give me smirks as he says we've been really close. 

The boys order our food and some alcohol. I've never had soju so let's see how it goes. 

Yoongi's POV
We have been here for about 2 hrs. Eating and talking like normal.  But the alcohol has some of the guys drunk. Especially Y/N. I guess she has never drunk before in her life. And now she is drunk, she is smiling and talking differently. 

Y/N: And I...want to...toast to...the.....meat. For.....being....delicious. 

I laugh as she eats a piece of meat. She then looks at me and smiles. She wraps her arm around arm on me. 

Y/N: Yoongi, my Yoongi. You...are...very...sweet.

I smile as she pecks my cheek. 

Yoongi: Y/N you're drunk. 

She shakes her head she leans her head on my shoulder.

Before I look at her I hear her snore. I laugh cutely as she's asleep. I tell our manager that I should take Y/N to the hotel. He agrees as I take Y/N, carrying her.

We head to the car as I see she moving around. She wakes up and falls back asleep. We arrive at the hotel in a few minutes. I carry her and take her to her room. In the elevator, she looks up at me and stomps her lips on mine. 

Caught off guard, I hold her as the elevator reaches her. I pull back as I see her breathing heavily. I hold her waist as I lead her to her room. I get her key card from her bag and open the door. I step in with her as I lay her down. 

She immediately pulls me on top of her and kisses me. I feel her grinding on me as I begin to moan. I don't want to do this now when she's drunk, but before I can say anything. She pulls away as she speaks. 

Y/N: Yoongi, I want you badly.

That was all I needed to indicate that she wanted it too. 

Our night together was incredible. The night was a blur with our moan combined together, our sweat, our bodies combined as one. Our skin slapping with each other. It was all a so much, but in the end it was with her.

Y/N, she can make me feel so much.