Fun in the City

Next Day
I took an Uber to the boys rental house. I was smiling all the way exciting in showing the boys my home. But most importantly I was happy to be with Yoongi. I had our day all planned out. 

We're going to the Science museum. It's pretty cool to go to. I was just glad that I get to spend time with Yoongi. Before I could realize it, I arrive in front of the house. I get out and head to the door. I ring the doorbell and wait there anxiously. The door opens and Jimin appears. 

Jimin: Hi, Y/N. 

Y/N: Hey.

Jimin: Come in. 

I enter the doorway as he leads me to the dining area, where he and the rest of the boys are eating breakfast. They all greet me and I see Yoongi. He smiles at me as gets up and goes to me. 

Without hesitation, he cups my face and kisses me. He pulls away as I see the boys look at Yoongi shocked. 

Jungkook: Wow, hyung. 

RM: He is really in love. 

I giggle as I hide my face. Jin interrupted us. 

Jin: Y/N, do want breakfast?

Y/N: No thanks, I already ate at home. 

Jin: Oh. Well, how about something to drink?

Y/N: Thank you Jin, I would love a drink. Coffee would be great. 

He smiled as he gets up. I sit down next to Yoongi, he held my hand under the table. To reassure me that he was there. Jin handed me coffee as I put in sugar and milk. I smile as I listened to the boys asking me what the plan is for today. 

I tell them that we're heading to the science museum and they all seem excited. After some time, the guys are getting ready. We all head out to the car and Jungkook is chosen to drive. 

I put on his phone, the location of the museum. He starts driving off as the guys put on music and start singing. Yoongi and I just sat in back laughing at the guys. He holds my hand as he gently kisses it. Soon we arrive at the museum.

I smile as we get out and make our way inside. It's a pretty big museum, but I know the guys will have a great time. And then our day begins. We go to every exhibit. I show them everything that I could. They tried new things and so did I. 

After some time, we start getting hungry. There's a restaurant in the museum, so we head there for a bite to eat.  I was seated next to Yoongi, he held my hand and smiled sweetly at me. The guys and I were just talking about their travels along with me and what I have been doing. It was nice to catch up on old times. I loved spending time with them. 

After lunch, we continued to walk around. It was nice to be with friends. But I especially love being with my boyfriend. He is a genuine, sweet and kind man. 

After some time, the guys decided to go on a boat ride. It sounded fun and we all went to the dock where the boat was at. It was pretty big, and I was excited to get on it. 

We get on the top deck and the boat starts sailing onto the lake. I lean against the railing with the sun on my face. I feel a hand on my waist, I looked and saw Yoongi holding me tightly. He gently kissed my forehead. I lean my head on his shoulder as we stare out into the water. The waves crashing among each other. 

I smile as I feeling his hands hold mine. 

Yoongi: I don't know what better. Seeing the sunset or seeing how beautiful you look now. 

I giggle as I look at him. He flashes his sweet gummy smile at me. He opens his jacket as me as he pulls me towards him, he wraps his jacket around us to keep warm from the breeze. I smile as I stare into his eyes. 

Y/N: I think the beautiful view is sunset obviously. 

Yoongi just chuckled and shook his head. 

Yoongi: No, you are the best sight to see. You will always be the best sight to see no matter what. 

I smile as he leans in to kiss me. I smile between our kiss, I pull away as I look at him. 

Y/N: I love you.

Yoongi: I love you too. 

I smile as I lean my head on his chest as we stare out to the water. I feel the warmth of his body as I feel happy. I want to be in this moment with him. I couldn't ask for a better ending to a perfect day.