The morning after

Morning
Yoongi's POV
The sunlight woke me from sleep. My arms wrapped around a body, as I peek my eyes open a little. I see Y/N's bare shoulder in my view. I smile a little and gently glide my fingers on her shoulder. I gently kiss her shoulder as I feel her move a little. I smile as I kiss her shoulder again. Her body moves and she turns to faces me. Her body wrapped up in the bed sheet, while I'm laying there naked. I brush her hair as I see her smile a little. I lean in and kiss her lips. She doesn't know how beautiful she is.

Y/N's POV
My dream is perfect. With all the bad that has happened to me. I was able to find the good in the light. Someone was brought to me, to make me feel this way. I feel a pair of lips on mine. They sweet and inviting as I feel them kiss me over and over again.

I begin to wake up slowly. As much as I wish I could sleep for hours, I should get up. I slowly open my eyes and see a pair of eyes looking back at me. I see them and notice they are Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi: Morning.

I smile a little.

Y/N: Good morning.

I look underneath my sheets and notice I'm naked. So it wasn't a dream, it all really happened. My cheeks begin to turn red as I see Yoongi doesn't have the sheets wrapped around him. I pull the sheets up to my cheek so that he doesn't notice me blushing hard.

Yoongi: You look cute when your blushing.

I giggle as I peek through. He is still naked as I put the sheet over my head again. Yoongi must have noticed why I was blushing and just giggled. He pulls the sheet from my face and completely off my body. He gets on top of me and kisses me hungrily.

I feel his hands on me as I being to moan in between the kiss. I wrap my legs around his legs as I feel him wanting more and I want it too.

I feel him sit up as I follow him. I feel him stand up as he holds me. I'm consumed with our kiss as his hands are on my thighs. We walk to the bathroom, he sits me on the counter and pulls away from me.

I look him as I see him draw a bath. I giggle as I see his butt and muscular back to me. He turns around towards me and smashes his lips on to me. My hands are tangled his hair as I feel his tongue inserted in my mouth. He left my lips as I stared at him breathing heavily. I then see him lower himself down to my womanhood and before long I feel his tongue inside of me.

I let out a gasp as I hold his hair with my hands as I push his head in more. I moan out loudly as his tongue licks my folds. My heartbeat is fast as I feel like it would explode at any second. So I feel my insides juices come out. Yoongi licks it clean as he comes up to my face.

He lifts me up as we make our way towards the bathtub. He steps in as he holds me. He lays down as he holds me firmly. The warm water consumes me as my body lays on his. The bubbles form around us as he kisses me.

I kiss him back, my mouth wanting him more. I turn around and Yoongi is on hold me. Our kiss becomes passionate and hot.

He holds the side of the tub as I feel his length in me

He holds the side of the tub as I feel his length in me. I breathe out heavily as I tug his hair. I feel him thrusting deep inside of me. I hear him moan and I moan back as I feel his member inside of me.

Soon I feel a knot in my stomach. I feel him twitch and soon I feel him cum inside of me. I breathe out as I see him groan. He gently kisses my lips as he turns around as I lay on his chest.

Yoongi: I love you.

I look up at him.

Y/N: You love me?

He caresses my cheek and kisses my lips.

Yoongi: I'm deeply, massively in love with you.

I feel tears starting to form.

Yoongi: Why are you crying?

Y/N: It's just no one has ever said they have loved me before. You're the first person, my first love.

Yoongi: I love you. I love you. I love you.

He kisses me over and over on my lips as I smile sweetly at him. I caress his cheek and smile at him. I know I love him. It doesn't matter if he's a celebrity but all that matters is me and him.

Loving him is the only thing that matters to me