Meet the Parents

Yoongi's POV
I wanted to surprise Y/N, so here I am waiting for her to come down the escalator. I've been planning this for awhile. I have have everything all set for us to hangout with each other. I just hope she enjoys her trip and time here in Seoul. 

I stand there looking up and waiting for her to come down the escalator. I feel nervous when I look and see her coming down. I smile as she waves at me and I wave back at her. She looks so happy to be here and I'm happy that she's here. 

She get off the escalator and walks up to me. I smile in front of her.

Yoongi: Hi.

Y/N: Hi. 

I see her rolling her luggage along with her. 

Yoongi: Here let me take your luggage. 

I take her luggage from her hands and lead her out to the car. We head out and arrive at the car. I put her suitcase in the back and her other bags as well. I help her get into the car and I get in as I tell the driver to head to my home. 

I look to Y/N and see her smiling as she looks out the window. She looks happy as she sees Seoul for the first time.  She was chatting away about what she was seeing and asking me many questions about Seoul. I just look at her and smile at her reaction to everything. 

After several minutes, I see that we arrive at my parents home. 

Yoongi: We're here.

She looks out the window as she opens the door of the car. She looks around her surrounding and smiles.

Y/N: This place is lovely. It's so cute. You grew up here?

Yoongi: Yeah, its pretty small but I like visiting my parents for Christmas. I miss them a lot especially during Christmas. 

I get out and help her get her suitcase and other bags. She grabs her suitcase from my hands as she looks at me. 

Y/N: I can handle it. 

She smiles sweetly at me as I get lost in her eyes and smile. I look at her for awhile till she speaks up. 

Y/N: We should go in now.

I nod my head as I get my keys from my pocket. I fumble with my keys a little and manage to open the door. 

Yoongi: Mom, dad. I'm here.

Y/N's POV
I was a little nervous to meet Yoongi's parents. But I would like to see where Yoongi gets his personality from, his mother or father. 

Yoongi opens the door and calls out for his mother and father. I walk in with my carry on and take off my shoes. Yoongi leaves my suitcase and goes around his house. I leave my bag on the floor and begin to walk around his home. 

I see picture hung on the wall of him when he was younger. He looks kinda cute and I just giggle. I then hear a dog barking, I turn and see Yoongi's little dog, Holly barking at me. He's is adorable and has a cute little tail as he wags it excitedly. 

I bend down and begin to pet him. He comes up and starts to lick my face as I giggle with excitement. Yoongi must have noticed Holly cause he came down my level. 

Yoongi: He seems to like you. 

Y/N: Well, I like him as well.

We laughed together as I hear an older man and women come into the room. I look up and see Yoongi go to them and hug them. I smile as I see that its his parents. I immediately stand up and fix myself to impress them. Holly was still barking, I guess he wanted me to scratch him some more. 

I look at his mother and father. They look so happy to have him home for Christmas. His mother has pale skin like him and his father has the same smile as him. I smile a little as I see them embrace each other for awhile. Then their attention turns to me. His mother comes in front of me as I bow respectfully. 

Y/N: Hello Mrs. Min.

Mrs.Min: Oh, honey your to formal. Please call me mom. 

She gives me hug that surprises me. I just giggle and hug her back. She then looks at me again. 

Mrs.Min: You are very beautiful. Yoongi talks about you so much. He says so much good things about you.

I just smile as Yoongi butts in and interrupts his mom. 

Yoongi: Ok, that's enough mom.

Yoongi's father comes in and hugs me as well.

Mr.Min: We're so glad to have you here in our home for Christmas. Yoongi was excited to have you here.

Yoongi: And that's enough for now. Y/N is tired from her long flight and she needs some rest. 

I could tell that Yoongi was trying to get out of the situation. And I couldn't help but giggle a little. 

Y/N: Yoongi is right. I had a long flight and I'm pretty tired. 

Mrs.Min: Alright honey. We'll let you rest a bit and I'll cook us dinner later.

I bow to them and Yoongi takes my luggage as I carry my carry on and lead me the way to the room I'll be staying. I noticed Holly following me as Yoongi opens the door to my room. I enter behind him and see a comfy room and soft bed. I put my bag down and lay on the bed. Its so comfy that before I could realize I drifted off to sleep. 

Yoongi's POV
I put Y/N's luggage in the corner of the room. I turned to tell if everything is alright, and I see her asleep on the bed.

She must have been really tired, I just smile and look at her. Holly jumps up on the bed and goes near her. Before I could tell Holly to get off, he cuddles near her and falls asleep with her. I just smile at how cute it is. 

I get a blanket from the closet and cover her. Without thinking twice I gently kiss her forehead and turn off the lights. I gently close the door and lean against the wall. 

My heart is beating ten times faster. Why? Because of her. She making me feel some sort of way that I can't explain. I just smile as I think of her. 

I'm make sure it's a trip she'll never forget.