Hard to Say Goodbye

2 Days Later
Y/N's POV
The day I have been dreading has arrived. Today I will be leaving Seoul and Yoongi to go back home. I put my alarm on extra early to get ready. 

I woke up to my alarm clock. My flight leaves at 10 am and I'll be home the next morning. I want to get to the airport early. I get up and stretch my arms a little. I look to see Yoongi who is still asleep. I smile sweetly at him before I kiss his lips. 

I head to the bathroom to take a shower before heading to the airport. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. Imaging being apart from Yoongi does hurt. But I have my family in Chicago, plus my mom is buried there. Once I get back, I want to visit her and tell about the most amazing time here in Korea. 

I take off my clothes and turn on the water. I turn on the warm water and step into the shower. The warm water feels good on my body. I turn to see Yoongi enter the shower, I can see some pain in his eyes. Pain that I'm leaving, pain that he won't be able to hold me. 

I stand underneath the shower head as I see him come near me. We both are consumed with water. We don't say anything, he just leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back savoring every moment I can with him. 

We stay like this for a while, just holding each other and kissing each other. We don't have sex, we just kiss each other as we try to soak up our last moments before reality sets in. After some time we both shower together. 

We both get out of the shower. Yoongi goes to change while I brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror. I know I have to be strong for us. I step out of the bathroom and see Yoongi sitting at the small table in the room. He smiles at me as I go to my bag and take out my clothes for the day. 

I put on my clothes and finish organizing on my luggage. I set up my luggage as Yoongi stands in front of me. 

Yoongi: Let me take you for your last breakfast here. 

Y/N: I would love that. 

He kisses me and we head downstairs. Yoongi calls one of the assistants to take my luggage to the car. We head to the restaurant that is at the hotel. We sit and enjoy our meal, we laugh and talk, trying to make this last. We don't want to talk about what's to come, we want to focus on now and make it last as much as possible. 

Soon the moment we dread comes. We head out to the airport. I lay my head on his chest as I hear his heartbeat, it's rapid as mine. His hand holds mine as he gently caresses it. He sits up a little as I look at him. 

Yoongi: I got something for you, I want you to have it before you leave. 

He pulls out from his pocket a ring. It's a pretty ring with two hearts together with a diamond in the middle. I look at it and smile at him. I kiss him as he smiles at me. I look at it and see in the inside, my name and Yoongi's engraved. I look at him and kiss him again. Soon I see that we arrive at the airport. Yoongi helps me out of the car and gets my luggage from the truck. 

He holds my hand as we make our way inside. I go the check-in counter for my ticket. Yoongi behind me, holding my waist. I get my ticket and I find my way to security. This where we say goodbye. 

I turn to Yoongi who is holding my hand. I snake my arm to his neck and kiss him. We stay like this for a while. Not wanting for this end, but then I hear my flight being called in, saying how much time is left. I pull away as I caress his cheek and give him a long hug. 

Y/N: I gonna miss you. 

I feel him squeeze the hug a little tighter. 

Yoongi: I'm going to miss you too. 

He pulls from the hug and kisses me again. 

Our foreheads touch each other as we look into each other's eyes. 

Yoongi: Call me when you arrive. So I can hear your voice.

I smile as I nod. His eyes speak for themselves. 

Y/N: Goodbye Min Yoongi, I love you. 

Yoongi: Goodbye Y/N. I love you too. 

We give each other one last kiss before I turn and head to security. I don't want to look back, but I want to see him. When I'm clear though, I see him smiling at me. I mouth the words, "I love you" as I walk and see him disappear from my view. I knew it would be hard, but not like this. 

I'll miss seeing him happy with me. Our intimate moments together. Enjoying each others company. But I know we will have it again when we see each other. 

But for now, I'll miss seeing him, touching him and kissing him. 

Yoongi, let's see each other again. Quickly so I don't have to feel this way anymore. 

I love you.