Goodbye to Life

Y/N's POV
Next day
My hotel room is a mess. I throw up a lot, more than usual. I don't know why. 

But I feel it as my heart pouring out. My heart still wants Yoongi. But I know I can't. 

I lay in bed as I look on my phone. The comments continue, saying the same thing and calling me names. 

I can't anymore, I just can't.  I want this pain to end, I can leave and all of this will end. Most importantly, I will be with my mother again. 

I take the notepad that was on the table in the room and begin to write. I write for several pages. After that, I breathe heavily. I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I see a girl, I don't know. She is different from the person I was a long time ago. 

I hear the words around me. Calling me names and saying things about my family. It hurts more as I break down. I look to my left and I see the sleeping pills, I bought to help sleep better. But now these are my way out. 

I fill the bathtub with water. I send a message to J-Hope, he someone I can trust and let everyone know. I slowly get in with my clothes on. I take the pills in my hand and swallow them. I lean my head back as I close my eyes. 

I begin to sleep as I think about my family, my grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, my mother, and Yoongi. 

 Yoongi, I will look over you all the time. 

J-Hope's POV
We finally got Yoongi to come out of his room and to the kitchen to eat. All I heard last night was him throwing things and his cries. 

Jin hyung hoped that cooking ramen for him would help him a little. I sit across from him as I observe him. He looks pale and lifeless. I hope he can go back to the way he was. 

He eats a little which is good. 

I get a notification on my phone. I pull out my phone and see a message from Y/N. My heart races as I tap on the message and read it. 

Hobi, If your reading this it means that I'm no longer here on this earth. I have decided that the only way to get rid of the pain is to end my life. You will find me here, (XXXXXX-Hotel). I hope you and the boys can help Yoongi move on from meYou will find the note I wrote for Yoongi on my bed at the hotel. Please take of him and tell him I love him. 

I stand up immediately as I look at the members. My eyes dart to Yoongi, his eyes still the same as yesterday. 

Namjoon: Hobi, what's up? Why are you like this?

J-Hope: Hyung call 911, its an emergency. It's a matter of life or death. 

Jin: What are you talking about?

J-Hope: It's Y/N.

As soon as said her name, Yoongi's eyes become concerned.

Yoongi: What about her? What happened?

J-Hope: She sent me a message. She said she can't take it anymore and that.

I look at Yoongi.

J-Hope: She's going to kill herself. 

Yoongi suddenly runs to his room. 

Jin: Where is she?

I told him the location as I see Namjoon call 911. Yoongi rushes out of the dorm as I follow him. I run after him as our van is parked outside. I get in the driver seat and drive with Yoongi in the passenger seat. 

I drive as fast as possible. My mind just wants me to make there in time for Yoongi. 

Soon we arrive, even before parking, Yoongi gets out. I park the car and follow him, we ask the desk for her key and to call the ambulance. We run as fast as we could to her floor. We arrive at her door and Yoongi opens it fast. 

We rush in and see the bathroom door open. 

Yoongi's POV
I rush in and see her. 

Y/N.

She's in the bathtub filled with water. But she's not breathing. I begin to panic. 

I pull her out of the tub and hold her. I cry and cry as I hold her. 

Yoongi: NO, NO. NO. Y/N, NO. 

I cry more and more. I lay her on the cold floor and try to do CPR on her. I do it more, more and more, but nothing. 

I can't lose her. Not her. Please, not her. 

Yoongi: Y/N, baby. Please don't leave. I need you. I love you. I love you please, don't do this. 

I plead with her as the paramedics come in. I hold on to Hobi as he tries to comfort me. I go with them to make sure she is safe and that she is alive. 

Please Y/N. I love you, you can't leave me. Not now.

Please stay with me.