PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ, HOO or HP

In the loving memory of Alan Rickman. Died January 14th, 2016. Cancer took him away but we will not forget our beloved actor. He will ALWAYS be in our hearts.

PROLOGUE

Why can't demigods have normal lifes?! Now that the war with Gaia is over and that all the giants are back in Tartarus, someone might think that the seven demigods of the prophecy, plus Nico and Reyna may have some rest right?

But as always, the fates had other plans. As the wizards in Hogwarts were aiming to continue their studies, interrupted by the war with Voldemort, the remaining Death Eaters were regrouping, planning to attack the wizarding world and with the help of some empousai that I won't mention *caught* Kelli and Tammi *caught* they are aiming to destroy Hogwarts and both demigod camps.

When a new camper arrives to Camp Half-Blood and a new student to Hogwarts, the new prophecy is revealed to Greeks, Romans and Wizards. Both camps will have to stand together to be stronger than ever. The alliance between both worlds is necessary, not just anyone can trespass the magical borders of either worlds. Just the strongest in soul and purest in heart can make their worlds survive war.