CHAPTER ELEVEN FIFTY POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN

CHAPTER 11

FIFTY POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN

Author: He-

Draco: c'mon! Why fifty?

Author: you used an unforgivable curse on her!

Draco: but...

Author: but nothing!

Draco: but...

Author: gods, Draco! You remind me of my brother!

Reyna: guys...

Author and Draco: *keep arguing*

Reyna: guys...

Author and Draco: *arguing*

Reyna: I give up! *goes*

Percy: Okay... I think they'll keep arguing for a while so I'll say it. EstherXXI doesn't own us, blah, blah, blah, she doesn't own HP either, you know, the usual.

Annabeth: TO THE STORY!

***

~*HOGWARTS*~

ANNABETH'S POV

This Millicent girl may seem rough, but she is slower than nymphs, when they are in tree form! She also sweats a lot; seriously, we have only been doing simple exercises and she was sweating as if she was near lava, and believe me, I've been near lava.

"Can we stop?" Millicent asked.

"It's been the third time in ten minutes!" I exclaimed.

The poor girl looked exhausted.

"Hey Percy!" I called him; "would you mind to change partners?" he rolled his eyes but nodded. The boy with the lightning scar walked towards me.

"You're a girl, so I'll go easy on you" he said

"Oh, thank you" I faked my voice.

He threw punches at me and I just moved aside. I kicked him in his jaw; after that, he put more effort but I blocked his hits easily. When I was at his back, I hit him with my elbow in his spine and he fell to the ground. Gods! These wizards wouldn't stand in front of a Telekhine (spelling?) thirty seconds.

"It's enough!" I shouted, everyone stayed put, "We will pass to see if you are better with weapons that you are with your fists! I hope you are" I muttered the last part.

The demigods took out their weapons, the girl who looked like Bryony took out a Celestial Bronze dagger.

"Is that yours?" I asked her, she nodded.

"I gave it to her, Annabeth," Bryony said, "by the way, Isabella, do you see what's written in there?" Isabella and I looked at the dagger, in the blade was written αδελφή.

"Her name is Adelfí it means sister in Greek" Bryony said.

The wizards already had weapons.

"I have a question" Ron Weasley said.

"Yes?" I asked

"Who are the best with swords in your camp?" he asked.

Bryony looked at Percy and Percy looked at her, it was obvious, they were the two best, Bryony almost is better than me with the dagger, but she still needs to get used to it.

"We are" Brie and Percy said at the same time.

"You? Ha! I bet I'm better than you, girl" Draco Malfoy said.