CHAPTER FIVE ANTONIN DOLOHOV

CHAPTER 5

ANTONIN DOLOHOV

Author: George! Could you come?

George: What?

Author: Could you do the disclaimer?

George: Okay. EstherXXI doesn’t own any character that J.K. Rowling wrote in Harry Potter series…

Connor Stoll: She doesn’t own anything that Rick Riordan has written before in PJO or HOO or Kane Chronicles.

Author: Connor! That is very rude! It was George’s time to do de disclaimer, you should be more polite. I’m going to call Annabeth, wait, where’s my phone?

Connor: *shows phone* searching for this?

Author: Gods Connor! Give it back!

Connor: Come and catch me!

Author & Connor: *start running around*

George: Soooo… while they are running, I’ll say it, TO THE STORY!

                                                 ***

~*NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE*~

RON’S POV

I was really happy that George was with us. I hate to say it but I really missed the pranks Fred and George played to me. George is not the same without Fred, but it’s good to see him smile.

          Everyone was in the living room talking about Hogwarts and school starting in September 1st. I went to the kitchen for something to eat, I was starving! I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast and it was already one o’clock.

          I entered to the kitchen and went to the fridge, there was cheese, veggies, and fruits… is Harry vegetarian? Then, I found what I was looking for, meat. I took it out and put it on the table. I turned to see if Harry had salami when I heard a knock on the window.

           I walked to the window and I saw a brown owl, it had a letter in her claw. “Ron? What are you doing there?” I heard Hermione ask from the living room. “Ummm, Harry, an owl with a letter arrived!” I called out.

          Hermione and Harry walked into the kitchen. “What are you talking about Ron? Hogwarts’ letter arrived weeks ago” Harry said going towards me. “I know, then why is an owl in your window?” I asked him moving aside so he could see the coffee colored owl. “I don’t know” he said. Hermione opened the window for the owl to come in.

          As soon as we took the letter, the owl flew out or the house. It was from Hogwarts.

HERMIONE GRANGER, RONALD WEASLEY, HARRY POTTER, GINEVRA WEASLEY, MOLLY WEASLEY, ARTHUR WEASLEY, GEORGE WEASLEY, BILL WEASLEY, FLEUR WEASLEY, CHARLIE WEASLEY

NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE, LIVING ROOM

We went back to the living so the others heard of this.

“What do you mean Ron? A letter for everyone here?” asked Fleur with better English than previous years.

“Yes, look” I said showing her the envelope. She took it and showed it to Bill and Charlie who were at her sides. Charlie took it and passed it to Ginny, Ginny looked at it and passed it to Mom, and after she looked at it, she gave it to Dad, who started reading.