CHAPTER TEN THE ONLY DIFFERENCE ARE THE BLUE EYES

CHAPTER 10

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE ARE THE BLUE EYES

Author: Hey there! It's 4:11 (August 14), in the afternoon here, so I'll start.

Luna: Hey.

Author: oh, hi Luna; I thought Neville was going to do the disclaimer today.

Luna: he went to St. Mungo's.

Author: Okay, what do you think about the demigods?

Luna: I like them very much, I like Hazel.

Hazel: did someone called me?

Luna: I said I like you, you seem like if none of this was very different to you.

Hazel: My mom was a sorceress, and I was born because of magic, according to Rick Riordan, so magic is not new for me.

Luna: That's cool.

Author: okay, I like very much that you like each other, but we need to go to the story.

Luna: sorry. EstherXXI doesn't own anything Rick Riordan wrote previously.

Hazel: she doesn't own anything J.K. Rowling wrote either.

Luna and Hazel: TO THE STORY!

***

~*HOGWARTS*~

BRYONY'S POV

I know I know the girl with blue eyes from elsewhere, she seems so... familiar.

"Tell me your name, please" I asked her.

"I'm Isabella, Ms. Flowers" she said.

"Please, call me Bryony if we are not in class" I told her.

"What's your mother's name, Isabella?"

"I don't know"

"Isabella, let me tell you a story," I said.

"Seventeen years ago, my father was looking at Nico and Bianca, my siblings, they were in Lotus Hotel, in Las Vegas, in that Hotel, years seems like days, days like hours, hours like minutes and minutes like seconds; if you are there, you never age. He checked his children were alright and he was going when he saw a woman, she had one eye blue and another one green, her hair was pure black, Hades fell in love, he didn't remember how did it feel but he knew it was love; the woman's name was Rose, and by simple questions, Hades knew that Rose had been at least twenty years, but she still seemed young, she said she was nineteen. Hades took her out of the Lotus Hotel and with the months, Rose fell in love with Hades, she knew he was a god, but she didn't care. They had been dating for one year when... things happened, and nine months later, in February 21st, 1999; a baby girl was born, she had black hair and hazel-green eyes, Rose didn't want to keep her "I'm not prepared!" she told Hades; Hades went one day to the Underworld, for a gift for the baby, "What are you doing here, Demeter?" he asked his sister and mother-in-law; "My daughter, your daughter's mother, she flew from the country" Demeter told him. "Rose was your daughter?" Demeter nodded. "Yes, and I'm ashamed, she left my granddaughter in the street, please, Hades, take care of her, take care of my little Bryony" Demeter pleaded. "I cannot keep her, Demeter, you know that; I'll take her to Camp Half-Blood, and she'll stay in Cabin 4" he said. "But Hades-" Demeter tried to stop him, but his decision was clear. While this happened, Rose was in a plane to England, being daughter of a wizard, she'll be able to enter to the wizarding world. She was ashamed of herself, she had left a baby with nothing but a letter, a name, and a photo of her; wishing one day her daughter would find her, but she died ten months later; when the baby was eleven, Chiron told her the truth, that she was daughter of Hades and that her mother died soon after she gave birth to a baby girl" I told her, I know it was her. She was just like the photo I had, except for the eyes, hers were blue.